• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Delays,. And, Unexpected Conventions.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was starting to feel better from the shot, but he was still a bit weak.

"Events" allowed Ross to be able to delay the subject of the move

During a school vacation, Kayley had a "continuing education" convention in Miami for four days and three nights.

Thus, Ross, bored out of his mind, and not wanting to dare touch anything with RossShell, decided to go to a "Major Marketers" convention in Las Vegas for three days.

Ross's uncle and cousin lived in Las Vegas, so, Ross took Vic with him. Jack was home "watching the fort" and Ross and Vic went out to LV to talk, and, also to see if they could possibly "Scoop up from cheap small companies to fold into RossShell, or, maybe.,. to actually pick up a small company, for Ross to run himself, so that Ross could have "an actual job" instead of just "sitting back, and signing off for Ross and Vic at Ross Shell, and having "phone calls" to put together deals with Fritz and Steve on the phone.

Before Ross and Kayley left, Kayley said. "No bright ideas, Mister. I dont want you buying something you cant handle" Kayley said.

"Listen, you, you are trying my patience. I am banned from touching RossShell, I rarely if ever go to OKC anymore. Now you're telling me that I cant buy a small company to actually have a job? Stop it, Kayley. Seriously. You'''re making me like an invalid. RossShell is covered by Jack and Vic with me just signing off. I do almost all of RFS with Fritz and Steve on the phone. I cant move homes because you dont want to, and now I cant buy a small company to run myself? Too far. Please back down, I mean it!" Ross snipped.

Kayley kept quiet and bit her tongue. She knew from the tone of Ross's voice that he was dead serious. In fact,. Ross had all of his business houses in order for the first time in his life, and in their almost 30 year marriage Kayley knew that she could not push Ross much further or he might respond by doing something that was dangerous to his health, their marriage, and RossShell.

Ross bid Kayley goodbye on a Monday morning as Ross left with Vic and his aide to Las Vegas, and Kayley took off to her educator's convention in Miami. They would next see each other Saturday morning when Ross returned home from Vegas.

Ross and Vic got to Vegas. Ross went to his suite with his aide, and Vic went to his suite. The convention would start the next day. That night, there would be an introductory dinner for all those attending the convention.

"The format" of the convention" was discussed, as was any format for which discussion of buying and selling companies. The organizers of the convention wanted tthe event to be a "learning and social event, but they realized and knew that some "wheeling and dealing" could and would happen as well.

Each day was basically the same format. A seminar in the morning, two hour lunch break, a "guest speaker" from the business in the afternoon, a break, a usually formal or semi formal dinner, and then a nightcap with maybe a brief lecture.

Ross and Vic came across what Ross's father would call "interesting personalities:" No actual business was done, but the men took 10 to 15 numbers for "possible discussion and deals when Ross and Vic got back to New York.

Ross found such an event positively refreshing. It was change from all the years of "Work in the office, go to Toronto, go to OKC. In fact, with Jack and Vic running RossShell, Ross loosely said in his head that he could well and might attend such an event "once a month" He would not have to always be gone a week, or it would try Kayley's patience and his health. There were different length conventions, from overnight, to a few days, to all week.

When Ross had Vic alone he said. "Victor, I swear as well as I know my name is Ross C, I am going to buy a small to medium sized company to run so that I dont have to be involved with what you and Jack are doing running RossShell just to keep myself busy. I've learned my lessons. I would have to be a complete moron to do anything but maybe suggest something to you guys as far as RossShell. Both you and Jack are running RossShell better than I ever did when I was what I like to call "Reckless Ross:" I strained my health, my marriage to Kayley, and I lost the original company in the process. Never again" Ross vowed.

"Ross, I was right beside you when all of that happened. While I very much appreciate the vote of confidence and the trust which you have in Jack and I in running RossShell, most importantly as you said, it is good for your health, good for yours and Kayley's marriage, and good for all of us who work at RossShell" Vic said.

The week went on. Ross and Kayley spoke every night. Kayley found her convention to be "routine, and mundane" while Ross seemed to be having the time of his life, and was doing only minimal gambling. His focus was the convention and the events., Ross's mind was on business, but in a good way.

Late on Thursday night, Ross was having dessert after the final presentation at the convention when a man named Alex came over to introduce himself. "Ross, I am Alex, Vice President of a small growing marketing company in the upper midwest. I've been wanting to talk to you. I've been in the business for about twenty years, and I just sold my large company when I got an offer too good to pass up. I wanted to show you and Vic the details of my company, and I might know some people who could benefit RossShell as clients, and who you could do business with as far as buying a company. My information is on the card in the folder I would appreciate it if you and Vic could look the info over, and give me a call say within the next couple of weeks" Alex said.

"Okay, Alex, thanks for the introduction. Vic and I and our company President Jack will look over your offer, and we will contact you" Ross said.

The next day, after one final "Wrap up" meeting, Ross and Vic took the Red Eye back to New York, arriving at JFK at 6 am Eastern time.

Ross said. "Your presence in the office this week, is optional, Mister Barger. If you want to take some days, please just let me know, and they are automatically approved. I am going to go home, and go see the Principal. I will see you Monday, Tuesday, or whenever you want" Ross said.

Vic smiled. "Thanks, Ross. I'm fine. I will definitely be back by Tuesday. I might just take one extra day to adjust from all the events and the time change" Vic said.

Ross and Vic parted, and Ross went into an Uber, arriving home at 7 am. Kayley was dozing, and Ross kissed her.

"Partner present. How was educator's convention? "

"Boring as Hell. You look happy. What did you do? Have wild sex parties out there?" Kayley joked.

"Very funny. It was just a great change. We attended some enlightening seminars, and met some very unique and interesting people. We exchanged some numbers. It might lead to some new clients, or buying up some small companies. Right now I just want to take a shower and crash" Ross said.

"Be my guest. No funny business until tonight. We are both exhausted" Kayley said.

"Scout's honor. Foot torture, orgasms, and Domination, do not commence until Market Boy takes Principal out to a romantic dinner" Ross said.

Ross showered, got into bed, and slept until he went down to get Kayley and himself a lunch of lox and bagels from the local bagel place.

That evening, Kayley and Ross went to Chinatown Flushing, had Chinese food, and "Messed around" to the hilt. Foot worship, tickling, and ladders for Kayley all included.

On Sunday, Ross and Kayley rested at home,

Between spending time with Kayley, Ross was very "intrigued" by some of the people he met at the convention.

On Monday, Kayley had to go back to work.

Ross figured he would stagger into the office for about half a day around noon, his body now adjusted to the time change.,

Vic was taking that day off.

As Ross was on his way to the office in the Uber , Vic called.

"Vic , you have mandatory and optional vacation days, please take advantage of them. You work hard enough as COO" Ross joked.

"Ross, this is not a social call. When you get to the office, and are in a stationary place, please call me. I got a very, unique phone call" Vic said.

"Okay, will call you when I get in" Ross said.

Ross had a positively exhilarating week of new adventures.

Would Ross ever attend such an event again? If so, how frequently would he do so?

What was the situation and reason for Vic's phone call to Ross?

That would all be seen.

You'''re making me like an invalid. R
Yes, that is just what was happening to him.
Ross loosely said in his head that he could well and might attend such an event "once a month"
It was just a great change.
While it was something novel and a great change, and Ross enjoyed it a lot, if he started to go to such conventions once a month, then after a year they would become routine and uninspiring.

I agree with you that Ross was an invalid.

Okay, so from the reader's comment, no conventions once a month.

Unless, it was changed up. Ross starts to buy and sell companies, organize conventions, etc.,

Many possibilities exist.

Let the writer think about them lol

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back