• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

University forces fat students to take fitness class to graduate

Why bring it back at all?

I mean, doesn't it invade on personal choice?

I mean, hey, lets make a big deal out of it because fat students have to partake, but lets not bat an eyelash when it essentially becomes required calisthenics for all.

People are only apathetic until their laziness is put up for question.

Well then, don't bring it back and allow personal choice to rule instead of singling out one group when the entire college can benefit.

And are we really back to only the fat folks being "apathetic" and "lazy"?? Are you really serious??

Well then, don't bring it back and allow personal choice to rule instead of singling out one group when the entire college can benefit.

And are we really back to only the fat folks being "apathetic" and "lazy"?? Are you really serious??

I certainly know more fat people who are generally apathetic about their lifestyle until someone dares tell them their appearance is an issue.

Mostly because fat people can be quite vain. After all, they love belittling skinny people.

My arguments don't always adress logically; I never said I was a logically thinking person. I leave that to the men since they are so inately logical.......

I always enter my disclaimer first before folks start reading my posts; that's not exclusive to you. And what's up with all the f-bomb dropping? Really, it's so unnecessary especially if we're working in the logical realm.

Yes, but you've mentioned several times that the argument was weak yet you brought no argument to really support it. That's what I was waiting on, not your over emotional blurts. Now who's the one who's arguing from emotions??

Read my response above, calm down, take a breath, and try again.............

I never argued from emotions. My last "emotional outburst" was not an argument pertaining to the topic. It was expressing being offended at how you address my posts. Yep, dropped a few F-bombs, but I think your "take a breath and try again" condescending passive-aggressive crap is just as offensive, despite not having bad language.

I have absolutely supported why the argument is weak. I won't do it again for you, as I don't see why you'd understand it the fifth time after not understanding it the fourth (your failed attempt to debate Viper would support that). But I do encourage you to take a breath, do a crossword puzzle, go for a jog, read a book, and go back though my post to see if you can comprehend it...............

does my version of condescion suit you better than saying the dreaded F word?

I never argued from emotions. My last "emotional outburst" was not an argument pertaining to the topic. It was expressing being offended at how you address my posts. Yep, dropped a few F-bombs, but I think your "take a breath and try again" condescending passive-aggressive crap is just as offensive, despite not having bad language.

I have absolutely supported why the argument is weak. I won't do it again for you, as I don't see why you'd understand it the fifth time after not understanding it the fourth (your failed attempt to debate Viper would support that). But I do encourage you to take a breath, do a crossword puzzle, go for a jog, read a book, and go back though my post to see if you can comprehend it...............

does my version of condescion suit you better than saying the dreaded F word?

Since you've brought this down to basic insults and mud slinging, I have nothing further to say to you. Take your weak "weak" argument and try to sell it to someone else. It might be the reason no one but me addressed you in the first place and I'm definitely regretting it. I didn't agree with Viper at all, but at least he attempted to counter even when I veheminently disagreed with him. You are just regurgitating your original points but have brought nothing afterwards but.....well........I'd rather not say.

When someone disagrees with you, it's probably best not to counter with so much venom........have a wonderful night.

If anyone else has something to say to me on this issue, my PM box is wide open. Otherwise, I must move it forward since someone came to their senses and realized that there was discrimination and it's better to make it across the board or let it go completely. No sense of arguing about it now, is it??

Since you've brought this down to basic insults and mud slinging, I have nothing further to say to you. Take your weak "weak" argument and try to sell it to someone else. It might be the reason no one but me addressed you in the first place and I'm definitely regretting it. I didn't agree with Viper at all, but at least he attempted to counter even when I veheminently disagreed with him. You are just regurgitating your original points but have brought nothing afterwards but.....well........I'd rather not say.

When someone disagrees with you, it's probably best not to counter with so much venom........have a wonderful night.

If anyone else has something to say to me on this issue, my PM box is wide open. Otherwise, I must move it forward since someone came to their senses and realized that there was discrimination and it's better to make it across the board or let it go completely. No sense of arguing about it now, is it??

I made different points in all my posts. I may have touched upon things I had said, but I generally only re-post if I have something new to say. If anyone is regurgitating, it is you with the "there are healthy fat people and unhealthy skinny people" line.

Additionally, you are not the only person to respond to me. Take a look back, are you the only one that has quoted my text and responded? People have agreed with me, people have disagreed with me. I haven't responded with "venom" to anyone besides you. You're the only person whose replies I have found personally offensive.

Thrilled to see you move on, but don't act as though it's because all I'm doing is insulting. Just because you don't use any overtly bad language doesn't mean the things you say aren't completely obnoxious. Clever way of saying you're taking the high road while dropping in some subtle insults along the way.

My PM box is open to you as well, as I don't want to hijack this thread but would be happy to continue discussing without either of our forms of insults. But, I guess you consider it an issue not worth debating as they "came to their senses" and revoked it because it is "discrimination". Masterful rhetoric. No way it was just not worth the PR nightmare, lawsuits, etc.

The problem is our country has an overwhelming weight issue. I think one reason is it costs more to eat healthy than it does to get a big mac. I eat healthy and watch everything I eat. But it gets costly at times.

But they should not really make students take a fitness class. Doesn't that go against the constitution just a little?

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back