• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unprecedented offer from TC!!!

kathy's word is gold

kathy's always tried to take this community to the next level and always conducted herself with profesionalism and dignity thats why
i am in on this

A great many of us have had dealings with TC and they have never been anything but honorable. They can be trusted here.

Oblesklk said:
Heh, I didn't think you'd take my suggestion that seriously guys, but it's actually pretty f***ing cool that someone's taking an initiative on this.

Mr. Oble. Be careful what you ask of us. We take everything to do with tickling seriously, lol. :p

talons said:
If I mail you a check (I assume a personal check is allowed) how will I know that you have recieved it and I have a free video right reserved?:)

Along with your check send a note telling us your name, email address and even a secret password of your choosing. We'll file it away until that blissfull day when we have something to send you.
donation page here

Holy shi*

Finally got back on (unbelievably stupid ISP company) and look...TC has the most incredible idea ever!!!!!!!!! My jaw is still wide open.

I played with the idea of pooling money together for a big star.
Of course it was one of those... "Gosh, wouldn't that be unreal?"
I know Wallstreet has been on that path with his own gig but now imagine with the backing from the whole community. The possiblities.

TC's word is also golden for me. They are great people, love this "fetish" and have been loyal to the fans for a long time.
Not worried at all, if they can't do it and no video is done, I know I'll get my money back.

I'm debating either to do a check or visa donation. No way in hell I'm missing this opportuniy! Now, think about it, lets say Carmen Electra agreed to doing a tickle video and you filmed it (even though Howard got her, it was not a video). People would pay $100 to see a celeb. like her in an actual tickle video. A Madonna or Jenny Mccarthy or even Pamela Anderson. It's a fantasy come true! Even a low profile celeb is a dream come true. How can you not donate for the possiblity of having it become real and you will get the tape to watch over and over? And if it doesn't happen, you get your money back!

TC you literally have blown me away, at least to give this a try.
I know you care as you have taken some of my emails in the past to heart so I will show you I care back with my donation.

Wow...

DK

p.s.- I would think the video "theme" with the celeb would be best in the setting of the character we know them as (if an actress) or the environment we know them in (Elle Mcpherson doing a photo shoot but it turns out to be a tickling shoot). Of course tickle them everywhere! ;)

This is a stroke of genius Kathy. Good Luck hunting for a great and ticklish celebrity. Ticklish from head to toe.

I know I'm contributing. You guys are the greatest!

*Gives Kathy and TIB a big hug and a bouquet of flowers*

I am a loyal TC Videos customer and have just submitted my $50 through a credit card. The only input that I would have is who ONE of the TICKLERS is. I know that Priscilla is regarded as the definitive tickler by most. However, I especially enjoy watching SARA as the tickler. She seems to really understand the "stretched arch" nail raking technique and armpit torture that I really look for.

A terrific idea. And I agree that that the 'lee would probably be a Tonya Harding-type, fading star, whose 15 minutes of fame are long expired, and who needs the money.

Kathy, I know that there are no refunds if we don't like the 'lee, but can you at least promise that it would be a female?

Otherwise, I have visions of Mason Reese on a rack, and that scares the bejeebers out of me.

It is going to be a female.

Look at the very first post on this thread, next to the 1) it says 'lure a female.'
I think I'm going to send in money this week. This is just to good of a thing not to try for. It'll never happen in a million years if we dont do it this way. Come on everyone! Pitch in! I am! Lets make history!

Venraya and I will be sending in our donation as well. Nice concept. Hopefully it will work out well for alll of us.

Why thank you Venray and Venraya! With the "high profile" people that have already agreed to donate, we just may be able to pull this off! :)

Just for my curiosity here's a question for all of you.
How many of you (without saying the amount) are planning on sending in a donation by mail this coming week?

Oh! I was daydreaming about ticklees today! Natalie Imbruglia! Wouldn't that be awesome? Chances of getting her are slim to none, but a girl can dream can't she? :cool:

Hey Kathy,

I just sent my donation by credit card. I can't wait to see who you get and can't wait to see this video. Whoever you get, tickle her silly.

Good Luck

I will donate as well. What about somebody like Gwen Stefani she seems pretty wild she might do it? Tonya Harding would probably do it.
Darva Conger, Amy Fisher (when she gets out of the klink), Pink seems pretty nuts, Carol Grow from the E channel is hot, Hell maybe Brooke Burke might do it. These are just a few ideas. Also, what if we told the celeb that it was for charity this way it might not hurt their career as much. We would give the money to their favorite charity. Just an idea. If I think of some more I will post:D

Talons! Thanks! Nice suggestions too. I think if we let ourselves expand and not only think Actresses, then we'll find the field a lot more open. What about female sports stars? Or classical female musicians?

I placed my credit card donation this morning. :)

To the suggestion box I'll add the following:

1) Lil' Kim...hip hop's wild, outrageous "Queen B"; always scantily clad and clearly willing to shock fans at every opportunity. (still a pretty long shot, I know, but hey a man can dream. :D )

2) One of the "WWF divas" or some variant thereof. They're always doing outrageous things too, and of course always in bikinis anyway. lol

3) One of the lady Survivor "stars" :rolleyes: (I know the term star hardly applies..lol) A few of them in the past (e.g., Jerri Manthey, who did do a Playboy spread, btw) have proven they need to be tickle tortured without any mercy whatsoever! :devil: Besides, they are pretty willing to milk their 15 mins of fame--particularly the ones that left with nothing. lol

Wow!

I really like this idea. I will definitely contribute to the 'cause.' Some of the types of people being tossed around seem like logical choices- celebrities that never had much of a career in the first place or have a wild side. I believe both Teri Hatcher and Tawny Kitaen have done bondage scenes, and neither is tearing it up career-wise at this point. Farrah Fawcet definitely has a wild side and has done those playboy spreads (that would be quite the coup :D - she gets my vote). Sean Young might be kooky enough to do it. So might Shannon Elizabeth, albeit her career is on the rise. Daryl Hannah's star may have faded enough. The female classical musician idea is a nice one, although I don't know if any of them would go for it (Vanessa Mae would make a nice candidate). Katerina Witt is an athlete who's moment has passed. Kiana Tom, an ex-Body Shaping fitness personality, is another possibility. Perhaps, a model might go for this due to their being accustomed to doing photo shoots. It's worth a try, anyway :) .

Tonya Harding there is an idea but I think I heard somewhere she got $30,000 for her boxing. Didn't she kick her husband's butt when he tried to tickle her?? I will probably donate this week Kathy.

Maybe a good idea...

How about Shannon Doherty? Or should I keep dreaming?

Here is an idea... there was another thread about sorority tickling. How about going to a sorority and tickling like 10 girls from the sorotity?

Germany?

Hey, Kathy!
Is it possible to send you money from germany? I don't have a credit-card...
Now to the celebs. What about Nathalie Portman? She would be expensive, I think, look at Star Wars. Or Shania Twain? Great voice!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back