• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update April 10, 2004, Happy Easter Everyone!

kahoshiden

TMF Master
Hello everyone and Happy Easter. I've been working on getting all of the left over requests done, but im getting tired of ppl asking me when I'm going to be takeing requests agin. I plan to get these last requests done then move on to getting "the ladies" done. Once I do that, I'll be doing alot of over due creative ideas I've had for a long time. Once I feel that I should take requests agin, blelive me, everyone will know. Now on to the update......
3 NEW Anime Girls....
Pretty Sammy & Tsunami burried in sand and foot tickled by Pixy Misa and Ramia ( now for this one I have a pic before it, showing the pic used for the request, notice the sandcastle they made then find it in rubble stoped on by Misa and Ramia LOL)

Roppanmatsu 2 and Excel tickle tortured by Hyatt and Menchi from Excel Saga

Ayeka aslo burried in sand ( now this one isn't colored, I sent it off to CN but I guess that he's on spring break but once he sends it to me, I'll post the full colored version)

1 NEW Holiday.....
Yagusagi in a cute bunny girl costume

Hope you all enjoy the update ^_^*

Love all the pics, excellent as always.

I eagerly awake the colored version of that one pic.

Although, Hyatt would probably only be able to torture Excel for maybe 5 seconds before coughing up blood and passing out XD. Mine had Excel tortured by a machine with Lord Ilpalazzo controlling the hands from his Gameboy-like device, all my work destroyed in a damn fire 2 years ago -_o.....

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back