• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update!- Witch Hunter Robin part III (bare soles)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Well, if you read two other specific threads last night, then you know why this update comes delayed (server maintenance), but thankfully only in hours, not days.

In any event, here is the third installment in my Witch Hunter Robin parody. In keeping with the plot of the story I have created for it and the sequence of the pictures, Robin has now removed both socks and is now in an all or nothing situation.

Before she could stall the witch with a single barefoot and a feather, and then a moment later with another foot, but now she has no socks left, and is realizing the inevitable, what more can she say but "enjoy..."

Indeed. Enjoy this picture. It is my fourth attempt at coloring with Paintshop, and I'm happy to say things are more crisp in this one. I've made some additions to the picture that weren't in the previous ones, such as a lightsource (which fits the shadowing on Robin and the chair well, and a long hallway with a presumed door at the end. By adding this it gives the environment more substance I think, and implies that she is perhaps in a warehouse district or in such a place where walls are spackled, barren and make up long halls (this is a slight change from the abandoned apparent idea, but ultimately I don't think it takes away from the pictures or the plot). I think the hallway also helps add to Robin's helplessness. The fact she is all alone with this guy and the hallway appears to be so long that its dark at the other end with no door in sight adds to the situation and the fact that she's in deep and possibly over her head.

It is in this picture that I wished to express that she's pretty much given up on trying to stall, but is still smart enough to prop her feet up on the chair's armrest like that to keep his attention focused on her and her feet. She knows what she has to do, or rather, what she has to allow. In the previous pictures there were different emotions, but in this one there was both a surrenderance (not out of will but of duty which makes this an interestingly different situation), and a firm resolve to get through it.

I know its hard to see what APPEARS as a light-hearted sitution seriously or with any level of danger, but again, it is very real. And this situation on one hand is pleasant for us to see and for the witch, but is a source of anxiety for her. There is a reason I keep stressing this, and it will make more sense going into what I have planned as the final picture(s).

Enjoy. And for those that took the time to read this, thank you. You're better off for it. ^__^

Witch_Hunter_Robin-_bare_soles.jpg

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back