• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Updated Personals Post - July 2015

marissahormell

Hello everyone. I want to post kind of a detailed personals thing so everyone knows what I'm looking for.

To start, I'm 20 years old (will be 21 in a few months). I am looking to be tickled...preferably tied and tickled (clothed). I will say I am a bigger girl, because I know that bothers some people...but that's fine. I would rather know the truth up front than meet in person and have either of us be disappointed! In other words, I respect boundaries, and would like my 'ler to do the same. I am looking for someone around my age (preferably 20-23)...if something sparks between me and a guy other than tickling, I am fine with that too :) we can meet me in Emporia, VA, or not too far from there. I do have my own vehicle however I cannot travel very far, so Emporia would be the best for me. Thanks for reading, and i hope to find someone! :)

~Marissa

Over twice the age you were looking for but I will be passing through Emporia on my trip south in November if you are into older ticklers.Say Hi to the Sadler bros. if you see them.

I'm 26 and live in Southern Chesterfield. Let me know if your interested, we can kik or something to get to know each other.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back