• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upstate ny!!

Tman250

Hey there, just sending a shout out to see if anybody is near upstate ny? Any female lee's any where near syracuse of Binghamton into tickling. Thanks

Good Luck! Been trying for over ten years to find a female lee in these parts. Get used to traveling if you want to play with a female lee! I have had very good luck with out of state lees! Happy Tickling!

Yea it is pretty scarse in this part of the country. What do you recommend? I guess could you steer me in the right direction or some contacts to get me started. Any help would be good. Thanks

Get to know people through postings, chat room , etc. Building a relationship with a lee is how to get to eventually meet. Be open to travel. I have met lees from various surrounding states. The only way you will get a quick meet is to pay for the session with some of those posting on here for that specific purpose. Good luck!

Good Luck! Been trying for over ten years to find a female lee in these parts. Get used to traveling if you want to play with a female lee! I have had very good luck with out of state lees! Happy Tickling!

I have a hard time believing there aren't any female 'lees in Syracuse, Ithaca, Albany, Buffalo...

I'm a ticklish male ler in the area.... meaning I'm willing to be tickled in order to enjoy tickling someone that will enjoy being tickled. I'm male, will tickle m/f, will accept tickling by m/f as needed.

//R

I'm sure there are lees in areas posted above. They just do not respond. It is understandable. Women need to know they are safe with a respective ler. This takes time and trust which is a product of a friendship. The guys that just want to jump right into tickling and are aggressive, looking only after their own needs frighten them off and wreck it for those of us that are gentlemen. In my experience, the ones who live farther away from me are the ones that are willing to at least make contact and chat. It has led to many fun times and valuable friendships.

No one from the upstate New York area ever posts a single thing. At least if there are female lees out there in our area they could at least let ppl know. After all isn't that the point of this website forum?

It would be nice if they let you know, sure. But again, see my above post. When a woman posts here or even enters the chatroom, guys jump all over them. Turns into a sausage fest very quickly, so why should they post? Any prospective lee of mine has either PMed me here at the forum if they are a member, or created a fake email account and e-mailed me directly at my Hotmail or yahoo accounts. Our profiles are available to the public without being a member and that has helped me attract lees. Remember, this is a crapshoot. Out of every one hundred views, I usually only end up with a handful of contacts if I am lucky. Out of that handful one meet. Also understand meets can be disappointing as well as fulfilling. Some people just do not click, some are not that ticklish. Other meets are a blast! Keep expectations low and be patient. If you really need a tickle fix, be willing to pay for it. Even then one still needs to take time and get to know a prospective lee or ler. Good Luck.

@ticklishangel52 Where in NY are you? I'm in Fulton County.

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back