• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Using babyoil while tickling

johnny25555

Hi

I was just wondering what people thought about using babyoil while tickling as both either Lee or Ler. Do you think it really heightens ticklishness or is it just in your head as you expect it to?

Thanks

John

It moisturizes the skin and makes brush bristles, nails and other tools glide over the skin more easily. It can heighten the ticklishness a lot, not for everyone, but for a lot of people. Lotion can be used the same way sometimes.

lotion works way better, babyoil is just more slippery not as effective, like it works but in my opinion lotion works alot better and less greasy and slippery

I only use lotion. Baby oil is messy and greasy. It's all user preference. I would not want the oil used on me.

I've only had moisturising cream used on me, and it made me 5 times more ticklish. It was insane.
I'd love to try lotions and baby oil though.

I've only had moisturising cream used on me, and it made me 5 times more ticklish. It was insane.
I'd love to try lotions and baby oil though.

Interesting it is, that you can quantify your ticklishness.

Might have to try lotion after reading through this thread, but in my experience baby oil works insanely well. I've used it on a friend or two claiming not to be ticklish and had great results. I've also experienced it myself and can testify to its power lol

Thanks guys, agree APF oil looks good but if lotion works better will hav to conver ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back