• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Verbal taunting

Aboundtime

TMF Regular
In terms of video filming. Is verbal taunting annoying to you? I feel that it enhances the tickling experience and gives a more genuine feel to the footage. But that's just me.

Frankly, I'd love to hear more... provided its sadistic and not foo foo silly.

ps. You might reconsider that neon red background on your C4S page... it just fried my eyeballs and makes me close the page before I read anything.

I'm quite a big fan of taunting in videos, actually. I don't think we see enough of it. I agree with C.A.B, if it isn't over the top silly taunting, it's great :)

I may be alone in this opinion, but I like it in F/- videos and not M/- videos.

Mostly agree... best M/f I've ever heard was John Paul "the Pope" formerly of Hogtied, et al.

Not sure why exactly, but I agree too. Women being teased and humiliated by other women is hot. When it's a dude, his voice just distracts me from her laughter.

most dudes don't like to see other dudes while they're tryna jack it

most dudes don't like to see other dudes while they're tryna jack it

Spot on! To answer your question...yes I do enjoy verbal taunting in videos so long as it's not silly, like someone noted in earlier comments. It's also fun to do as a ler and I imagine more submissive lees like it as well

A little taunting goes a long way. Some 'lers, unfortunately, never shut up, which gets very annoying very quickly.

love verbal taunting..........combine that with a blindfold and a lot of taunting via whispering in the ear............even hotter

We need more taunting and stuff. Half the videos don't have them and a lot of videos everyone is quiet and do not say a single word O_O. I feel women are better taunters, and especially when they talk all slow and sexy its even better.

have to add my voice. verbal taunting MAKES the vid for me. particularly in f/f scenarios, and I don't mind silly. koochie koo's can be really hot, either in humiliation context or sensual.

when I see that in a vid preview, instant sale.

i like taunting in videos, and love it in real life. for some reason it makes me even more ticklish.

steve

I don't really care if there's taunting in a video, but in practice, it is very attractive.

Verbal taunting is one of the hotter things about tickling imo.

I agree! And also with others, that I've yet to hear a M voice that works for me on a video. Though I do taunt when I'm a ler, so it's encouraging to see female lees here who enjoy it.

Not a fan of it. With me mainly being a ler, I rarely speak unless I find a new spot. I've been told a certain look or the wriggling of my fingers added much effect.

Can't really help with the M/- thing. Because from my experience, a lot of fetish models are not really good ticklers. I get better reactions than most of the F/F girls I've filmed. Seem like a balance of silence and verbal taunting is good. Too much talking distracts from the subject and too little makes it seem like something is missing. Guess you can't appease everyone and everyone is different.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back