• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very adult - FF/M

Is that Squidward, a burn victim, or an Alien?
Great effort, but I wonder why you opted to represent the "victim" as such a grotesque figure.

cool

Cool only the too big private parts and the monstrous man spoil it a bit. He's a freak :)

we're all freaks in our own special way........him for example, he's the most freakishly hung white guy i've ever seen.

I wonder if the artist was trying to specify the exact point of contact of the feather, while over exaggerating his horny-ness, or....i wonder if they tortured him in other ways first......like beating him with a shovel then burning him alive!!!

hmmm, not quite what we're all about here at the TMF, eh?

There is a link to an Orgasm denial web page, so it's a safe assumption that the person who did the artwork was doing an exagerated look of stress and arousil on the man. I've looked into these forums before, and some of the people claim to have been deniad orgasms for more then a year at time, while occasionally being bound and teased for hours like the man in the picture. A far as the size of the guys penis, well, part of it is probably to help exagerate the swollen lust the guy is no doubt going through, but also lets face it. When it comes to sexual things, we usually want the alpha females and alpha males to be the targets. If you can find me a hundred pound over-weight ugly Lee in the story section, i'll be very surprised. If there are any, i'd say there's less then 20, out of the hundreds, if not thousands, of stories posted here.

My ex bf was a weeell hung white man. He was 6' 5" of Swedish and German background. White men have bigger penis's on average than any other race I'd say.

on topic of the thread: Great post. kinda kinky :devil: ;)

heya boys and girls! wanna see a cool show?
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS SQUIDWARD, The alien/squid shovel-beaten burn victim!!!!!!!!

i smell syndication. :p

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back