• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

very LARGE F/F Foot Tickling Pic (new)

Only $25 for five minutes, but that does work out to quite a nice hourly rate for her. :p

PS: Very nice photo. :D

Seriously? 5 minutes is too short, can't do anything in 5 minutes. I would pay $50 for 10 minutes, $150 for 30 minutes and $300 for an hour. I love her laugh. For 5 minutes, I'd take her to a movie. :)

DK

in case theres bondage only tickling fans like me looking at this thread, theres no bondage in this pic.

You are correct Sir! I don't believe TIB's question was "tied" into the photo provided. That's just from her newest clip.

BUT for you blindfold fetish freaks..... she's blindfolded! ;)

DK

Darkknight said:
You are correct Sir! I don't believe TIB's question was "tied" into the photo provided. That's just from her newest clip.
DK

correct. the question has nothing to do with the photo. the question involves her being in bondage.

you are both correct...but i was just pointing it out for anyone else that wanted to know before they looked at it. as far as your question tib, i now think that 130 bucks an hour is fair for tying and tickling, so id have to say that id pay about 11 bucks going by the same proportion. of course its taken me a while to discover a fair rate...after spending WAY TOO DAMN MUCH many times over the last 4 years to do it...

...and to think it all started when i paid you 175 bucks 4 years ago to tickle priscilla for 15 MINUTES...now i realize that was a fund raiser and the girls participating needed the money for stuff....but that rate was absolutely EXORBITANT...its a good thing you caught me the first time i ever paid for it....cuz it NEVER would have happened now....LOL

dtrell said:

...and to think it all started when i paid you 175 bucks 4 years ago to tickle priscilla for 15 MINUTES...now i realize that was a fund raiser and the girls participating needed the money for stuff....but that rate was absolutely EXORBITANT

dtrell, you were one of the guys that day that tickled priscilla huh? which one were you? that was a long time ago.

You have no idea when you had that fund raiser going how bad I wanted to fly out there to tickle Priscilla, I was crazy about that gal. Still am. :)

dtrell, you son of bitch, you got my ultimate dream!
Why the question TIB? About Vivian and how much? You got something in the works? If she ever heads to Chicago, I'm all hers. Cash or check. :)

DK

i came mid-afternoon. i was the short stocky one, kind of like george on seinfeld.

tickler_n_black said:
dtrell, you were one of the guys that day that tickled priscilla huh? which one were you? that was a long time ago.

DK, she was fairly fun to tickle but not for that much money. back then you could actually get a cheap flight to LA on fairly short notice. now continental SUCKS for california fares. in fact i flew in and out th same day for less than 300 bucks (i had a 200 dollar voucher in that), now doing that would cost you an arm and a leg.

Darkknight said:
You have no idea when you had that fund raiser going how bad I wanted to fly out there to tickle Priscilla, I was crazy about that gal. Still am. :)

dtrell, you son of bitch, you got my ultimate dream!
Why the question TIB? About Vivian and how much? You got something in the works? If she ever heads to Chicago, I'm all hers. Cash or check. :)

DK

dtrell said:
DK, she was fairly fun to tickle but not for that much money.

afterwards Priscilla said "He was a fairly OK tickler but for that little of money I wouldn't let him do it again."

haha, kidding

tib, at an hourly rate of 700 dollars i KNOW youre kidding.....LOL

those are moonlight bunny ranch type rates...and for that you get sex to go with it....LOL

:)

I love this kind of tickling, and being blindfolded. Thanks for the pic. I dont think that I'd pay to tickle someone, becasue im not very good at it, or every time i find a lee they arent ticklish...that could be....anyway, what is the thing that she is tickling the lee with? it seems to do the trick. have a lovely day, Coral :)

dtrell said:
tib, at an hourly rate of 700 dollars i KNOW youre kidding.....LOL

those are moonlight bunny ranch type rates...and for that you get sex to go with it....LOL

Can't argue with that...:p :p

hello ticklernblack

Hey, I have an idea. If I email you would you email me back? Or do you not want to tell me anyway, because thats ok. They are your pics and videos after all. But I cant just give you my phone number...yet... have a good afternoon, Coral

Call me stupid (cause nobody else has asked this so I assume they already know) but what is that thing she's using to tickle the those feet with? It looks interesting.

Kev

Re: :)

hey kev, check out this quote from coral21 on the previous page....

coral21 said:
....anyway, what is the thing that she is tickling the lee with? it seems to do the trick. have a lovely day, Coral :)

I dont think he wants us to know, bud......
Sorry bout that tickler_n_black, I didnt meen to bug ya. Thanks for the pic though. It's nice to see some without bondage sometimes. bye :)

being realistic? i'd hafta pay roughly $600 for round-trip plane tickiets from florida, plus hotel, food, other stuff, $200, maybe. $800 so far, so probably $200 an hour. and $25-$30 every 5 minutes.
if you start letting people actually tickle her, i'm gonna be sooooo jealous, since i can't afford $1,000. hehe.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back