• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vibrator Tickle Prelude - Tristan K gets Vibrated - M/F - Jan 14th, 2008

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
Warning! Full female nudity.

There is no tickling in this. There's vibrator sensations though. More importantly this clip is what happens before he tickles her wildly one last time. (coming soon)

If you're interested in seeing the orgasms that make Tristan even more ticklish then this clip is for you. You really should take a look.

She is stunningly beautiful! I look forward to seeing if she is ticklish or not in your next preview clip.

What I noticed about Tristan is that her nipples stayed erect through most of the shoot.

I just looked at our store and this clip is a big hit with many of you. I'd like to find out why so that we can repeat the formula.

Any helpfull comments on what you like about (Tristan's clip) would be appreciated...?

Thank you so much.

Tristan's toe structure is kind of what I call "fred flinstone feet" (see her picture above) but hell on her they are still extremely sexy. Do you like or dislike her feet and toe shape?

Nude and hot

Why is the "Tristan" video so popular? The "bondage captive" is entirely nude (notice that the operative word, "nudity", is the cataylst for drawing a surplus of watchers to threads). Second, Tristan is drop-dead gorgeous; she should be promoted as your personal icon (seriously, Tristan should be pitched as your personal contract player). My God, I'd cast her as a photogenic presence in one of our horror films (acting aptitude notwithstanding; the audience would impatiently "sweat out" the running time until the inevitable "unveiling" scene. Unfortunately, our office is located on the east coast. Dammit). Finally, she's vulnerable to the vibrator and I suspect she would certainly yield to very intense tickling. Forgive my imprudence but, as a part time publicist, you should develop a p.r. blitz for Tristan. There's a HUGE audience of upper-body ticklers (full nudity is obligatory) who would pay good money for her videos (she's your boxoffice draw!). If you'd like some visibility in film magazines (non X-rated), don't hesitate to contact me; it would be a pleasure to contribute to Tristan's celebrity.

As aforementioned in a previous thread, upper-body addicts would love to see a "medical" (tickle torment) video (a mad doctor abducts hottys for extreme tickle exploration). Tony Sinclair, California Star prez, profited handsomely from DR. TICKLESTEIN ("I made a mint!"); the video's success prompted two sequels. A similar premise tailored for Tristan? $$$$$$$$$. By the way, I effortlessly promoted Sinclair's DR. TICKLESTEIN and COUNT TICKULA (great video) in some magazines; the very marginal "horror" premise clicked with publishers. Tristan would seriously kick butt and I guarantee a crossover to the mainstream. She should be billed as a guest at genre-related conventions.

Remember, press releases turned Misty Mundae--formerly an anonymous waif--into EI Cinema's meal ticket. Most of their fetish/softcore commerce were transformed into her personal vehicles; Misty's videos, produced for poverty-row budgets, turned huge profits. and she earned thousands of dollars per signing (as a guest at horror/sci-fi conventions!). And the "press" was founded upon infectious "fanboy" enthusiasm.

Seriously, you're nurturing a potential goldmine. In the event that Tristan has defected, you need an apprenticing starlets with equal beauty and panache.

Last edited:
Why is the "Tristan" video so popular? The "bondage captive" is entirely nude (notice that the operative word, "nudity", is the cataylst for drawing a surplus of watchers to threads). Second, Tristan is drop-dead gorgeous; she should be promoted as your personal icon (seriously, Tristan should be pitched as your personal contract player). My God, I'd cast her as a photogenic presence in one of our horror films (acting aptitude notwithstanding; the audience would impatiently "sweat out" the running time until the inevitable "unveiling" scene. Unfortunately, our office is located on the east coast. Dammit). Finally, she's vulnerable to the vibrator and I suspect she would certainly yield to very intense tickling. Forgive my imprudence but, as a part time publicist, you should develop a p.r. blitz for Tristan. There's a HUGE audience of upper-body ticklers (full nudity is obligatory) who would pay good money for her videos (she's your boxoffice draw!). If you'd like some visibility in film magazines (non X-rated), don't hesitate to contact me; it would be a pleasure to contribute to Tristan's celebrity.

As aforementioned in a previous thread, upper-body addicts would love to see a "medical" (tickle torment) video (a mad doctor abducts hottys for extreme tickle exploration). Tony Sinclair, California Star prez, profited handsomely from DR. TICKLESTEIN ("I made a mint!"); the video's success prompted two sequels. A similar premise tailored for Tristan? $$$$$$$$$. By the way, I effortlessly promoted Sinclair's DR. TICKLESTEIN and COUNT TICKULA (great video) in some magazines; the very marginal "horror" premise clicked with publishers. Tristan would seriously kick butt and I guarantee a crossover to the mainstream. She should be billed as a guest at genre-related conventions.

Remember, press releases turned Misty Mundae--formerly an anonymous waif--into EI Cinema's meal ticket. Most of their fetish/softcore commerce were transformed into her personal vehicles; Misty's videos, produced for poverty-row budgets, turned huge profits. and she earned thousands of dollars per signing (as a guest at horror/sci-fi conventions!). And the "press" was founded upon infectious "fanboy" enthusiasm.

Seriously, you're nurturing a potential goldmine. In the event that Tristan has defected, you need an apprenticing starlets with equal beauty and panache.

Wow! All that was asked is if you like her toe structure, haha. You really seem to be taken by her beauty. I was too. She is such a sweet person on top of it. Thanks for all the info, suggestions and offers to assist.
:)

Isnt it sometimes hard to arouse girls against their will while the camera is running?

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back