• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vibrators & Tickling?

ticklishblondie

Iv always wondered, What do vibrators have anything to do with tickling? In tickling videos Iv seen Vibrators being used on a female's private area. How does that tickle? i thought it was supposed to feel good? thanks guys!

It only ticklish if you have a ticklish clit I would think. However I love to use a vibrator or Hitachi on a lady while tickling her. The sensations of the vibrator on her clit and the tickling give her both a moaning and laughing reaction and usually makes for a very intense orgasm for her. Not all women orgasm from tickling but a lot do.

There seem to be a few women who find it tickles, especially if they've been tickled for a while beforehand. However that's not really the main point. In most of those cases there are one or two things going on.

First, it's a combination of sensations: sexual pleasure combined with tickling. The woman might be allowed to orgasm, teased without letting her climax, or forced to orgasm over and over again, all while being tickled as well. The second factor is that many women find that an orgasm makes them much more ticklish for some little while after.

Yeah I think it depends on the woman. Some women are extremely ticklish in that area. Especially if there's no foreplay before you put the vibrator down there. The small vibrators also work really well on feet. I've tied women down spread eagle and taped one to the bottom of each foot. When I turn them on they go insane.

Some people have a fetish for seeing forced orgasms as well as a fetish for tickling. Such videos are catering to both.

The combination of vibrators and tickling at the same time definitely has a "positive" effect on me!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Vibrators always tend to get a rather nice reponse, but I've had several lees that were also ticklish on their clit and the rest of the private parts - just made it even better.

in videos its to tie the tickling to a sexual act. Also if they don't have some sexual content, then they can't be posted on certain websites. In real life, some ladies get horny from being tickled and the vib just helps them get there... Other times, the tickling is an inhibitor of the orgasm, orgasm denial, so then it becomes which sensation "wins"

My wife absolutely loves the hitachi as it tickles her soles and toes. The vibrations go right up her legs and end up going to...well, you know.

It is just used to make them have an orgasm while being tickled, which is like the main fantasy of a tickling lover.

I feel these things have no place in tickle videos but a few ahole producers feel the need to put them in their stuff to cover up the fact that their stuff sucks!

Seriously this is a tickle forum not a vibrator forum for crying out loud!

It's really about how you get your rocks off. There is no wrong answer here, depending on what turns on the tickler and ticklee AND how they both associate --- or dissociate -- tickling with intercourse. I lean toward separating the two, mainly because tickling is about a steady stream of pleasure/torment, while climaxing is really about surging up a mountain, then falling off it, so the dynamics really don't jibe, for me at least. That said --- I'm very stimulated with a woman getting wet while being tickled, on any body part, through the mere physicality of the tickling literally turning her on sexually.

I enjoy watching videos where the girl begs for a break with the vibrator. Tickling and forced orgasms are hot. Though I prefer to watch a woman get her pussy tickled with fingers, feathers, and tongue, and toothbrushes!

Vibs and tickling is a brutal combination. Its a love/hate kinda thing with me. There isn't anything more torturous then having a vibrator being used on you while you are being tickled nonstop on your worst spots.

I was introduced to the penis vibrator during a session this year, combined with sensual tickling elsewhere. Instant fan!

I've found that it tickles if I've been tickled beforehand! But eventually it comes round to feeling nice :)

I feel these things have no place in tickle videos but a few ahole producers feel the need to put them in their stuff to cover up the fact that their stuff sucks!

Seriously this is a tickle forum not a vibrator forum for crying out loud!

I do not believe that Czech Tickling Submission is a terrible producer with garbage content...
I would say it is one of the best! And the tickling orgasm thing is very exciting. I almost yell of emotion when I discovered the tickling orgasm... It was a super plus for the tickling fetish!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back