• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victim of his own creation, f/m

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tommy, what were you thinking! You see, the only way I could get Carmen in the coffin was to let her tickle me, and it never occured to me that she had an agenda, REVENGE! Carmen is an evil tickler, and the coffin is made for evil ticklers! My God, there is nowhere to go, no way to escape, nothing to do but take it and hope it ends soon! I made the coffin too well, and Carmen made me pay! I truly was a victim of my own evil tickling creation!

You can find the full length video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse

Oh man, she is EVIL kinda a turn on!
Hehe, good thing I've already got me a girlfriend here, or I'd be very turned on by Carmen!

You are by far the best producers out there. Keep it up mate!

really do love this, i think its pretty funny how you had to get tickled in order to tickle her. haha. o btw gremio you have ur trophy back... but u lost the FA cup to chelsea...too bad :sadcry:

Ultratcklshfeet said:
really do love this, i think its pretty funny how you had to get tickled in order to tickle her. haha. o btw gremio you have ur trophy back... but u lost the FA cup to chelsea...too bad :sadcry:

Yea, thankfully the FA cup lost it's significance years ago... The Prem means EVERYTHING these days... Only the Champions League means more, IMO.

Damn Tommy. You sure are one ticklish guy. But like someone posted a while back I feel your coffin is a bit to small. Fun but small. Would love to see the slim Ms.Anderson or the Divas in it so I could judge it much better. A slight nik pik by me, I totally love your work. More please. :p

I made it purposefully a little short so that a model's wrists and ankles would fit in the stocks and not too wide so that a tickler could reach in still tickle with both hands without having to bend too far. It was not made for men, anyone bigger than average would not fit.

tommy your feet really are incredibly ticklish. hehe its pretty funny, because mine are pretty much like yours, so i can connect with you. i would love to do that in one of your videos, i think it would be super fun.

LOL Tommy is very lucky Carmen didn't call him a wuss when he said he couldn't take it any more, and become more evil than what she was!

Also surprised she did not decide to write her name on his soles!

This is lovely, very nice F/M tickling.
Thanks for sharing, hoping for more...

My God I need to be tickled by this girl.

Great clip, thanks for posting, please more f/m!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back