• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Videoclips : Couple tickled together

Thaks luvgirlsfeet :). Strangely, none of the producers seems to be interested in doing such videos, and i ask myself : why is that ?

Probably because you'd need to contact the producers directly with requests & suggestions. Especially when they post those "What do you want to see?" threads.

I imagine not that many producers are generally going through all the threads for new ideas - especially threads with titles that don't specifically address the producers themselves.

Probably because you'd need to contact the producers directly with requests & suggestions. Especially when they post those "What do you want to see?" threads.

I imagine not that many producers are generally going through all the threads for new ideas - especially threads with titles that don't specifically address the producers themselves.

Oh ok, yes you're probably right. I guess i'll contact some of them directly then, but i'm afraid that if i do so by myself, they won't take my request in consideration, thinking it's a one person fantasy or something. Maybe we should create a special thread addressing the producers directly as you suggested.

Thank you for your help

Sounds interesting. Maybe "sandwich tickled"? Tied face to face... That would be sexy.

This is something i've always wanted to try with my partner ... and other partners lol Cuddling together with our feet in stocks getting tickled is a scene id like to try set up in our local bdsm community. Or tickling another couple like that, always fancied that.

Of course being unapologetically filthy i can imagine having sex whilst being gang tickled would be mind blowing :fish:

If there's any WOMEN in the Chicago - Southern IL area that would like to try this, me and my GF are willing to be tied down and tickled together. WOMEN only....no dudes, sorry guys.

If my girlfriend was ticklish I think I'd love the idea of being tied up and tickled together. Sadly, she's not. :(

I think the idea of seeing these types of tickle videos sounds very intriquing ...the couple tied ,facing each other ,each having to watch helpessly ,as their parter is tickled tortured ...I am sure that would add to their apprehension ,knowing they are next .....or perhaps a couple tied back to back ,a woman ler torturing the male while a male ler ,does his female partner ....very erotic to me ....

Love that idea!

A guy and gal tied up and forced to watch the other be tickled on their feet before finally they both get it at once.

Gags on the non tickled partner would be nice too!

I seem to recall a story about this same scenario... the girlfriend seated in front of the boyfriend; his legs on either side of her; her legs straight out in front... so that both left and both right feet are next to each other...

I find this hot b/c it reminded me of a trip to Orlando with this gal pal o'mine - and at Universal, I was seated behind her in the log ride; and since I'm much taller, her feet rested right on top of mine. I remember thinking... large set of stocks, 4 holes, our feet locked in... y'know?

This obviously works for any two models. I for one highly request a tickle clip with two hotties tickled like this!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back