• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage B/W Mainstream (1930s-1960s)

That was awesome. Love Hitchcock but never saw this movie! Definitely buying it for my collection now. Thanks for the post!

This is an incredible thread. Thanks to all for contributing.

From Truffaut's "Shoot The Piano Player". Sure sounds like ticklish laughter exploding out of Michèle Mercier, a typically gorgeous girl from the French New Wave.....ooo-la-la!

Attachments

• Shoot The Piano Player (1960- Michèle Mercier gets tickled).mp4
    5.2 MB
From Truffaut's "Shoot The Piano Player". Sure sounds like ticklish laughter exploding out of Michèle Mercier, a typically gorgeous girl from the French New Wave.....ooo-la-la!

that used to be one of my fav films & i somehow never twigged that

Thanks for the hot clip! "But the shy can be daring!" lol I have to remember that line. Whether he was intentionally tickling her or not I agree it's definitely ticklish laughter.

This clip, from a pre-code movie called "The Bowery" that you'll NEVER see on cable due to some super-racist language, has been requested from time to time, but if you're expecting to see a great clip of Fay Wray getting tickled, you might as well stick with "King Kong"! In fact, George Raft has more of a reaction than Fay when their feet get tickled by Wallace Beery whilst at the beach. Nylon fans, however,will probably be in heaven at the close-up, especially vintage nylon fans!

Anyways, here's that scene, for the completists!

View attachment The Bowery - Fay Wray and George Raft.mp4t

And while we're being complete, might as well attach the classic "King Kong" scene. Confirmation that this indeed was intended as Kong tickling her is provided both on the commentary track of the DVD, in which one of the animators refers to it as Kong "tickling the girl" (or words to that effect), as well as the Making of featurette on the DVD. You'll notice that the musical score itself seems to say "tickle tickle tickle" or "coochy coochy coo".

Too big to attach, you can download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cyhsi5rw09fakxq/King_Kong_%281933%29_Fay_Wray.mp4/file

Both of these movies are from 1933, incidentally.

And lastly, while we're on the subject, this next clip is from the private home movies of King Kong director Merrian C. Cooper. This footage of him tickling his new wife, actress Dorothy Jordan, was included in one of the bonus features on the "King Kong" DVD. Pretty hot! I forget who posted it originally (Profx, possibly?) but thanks to whomever it was!

View attachment King Kong Extras TK_x264.mp4

Last edited:
I love the clip of the director tickling his wife - so perfect and yet so random.

A little something different......

Some time ago, I came across a review of a Betty Boop DVD compilation that said the following, while trying to describe what the cartoons are like:

"Inanimate objects come to life or imitate animals for no reason at all, as when a boat anchor momentarily becomes a "dog" to dry itself off. Anything can transform into anything. Betty, Bimbo and Koko the Clown become chess pieces in one cartoon. Anything that can morph into a form that can tickle, molest or simply ogle Betty will do so -- pulling up her skirt is the usual thing to do. After seeing a couple of these cartoons, with their marvelous jazzy soundtracks and completely demented content, one can see why they were a cult item with dopeheads of the '60s and '70s."

As if I didn't already need a reason to love Betty Boop cartoons!

It had long been one of my projects to go through ALL the Betty Boop cartoons (virtually all that are on You Tube), and find the tickles; this review kicked it into gear.

I did find a couple! I did not find as many as I'd hoped for, nor did I find a "holy grail" clip of Betty being tickled into hysterics (I was hoping the cartoon "Ha Ha Ha" would have something and, although she's definitely laughing hysterically, it's not because of being tickled). I also did not find any clip of Bimbo "lasciviously" tickling Betty's "bare ribs", as described elsewhere by someone here on the TMF (there is a cartoon where Betty herself holds up a picture of a skeleton, drags her pointer across the ribs and the skeleton breaks up laughing, but that's not what he described). The original TMF alert wasn't sure of the title, but guessed it was the Little Red Riding Hood cartoon. At the end, Bimbo does grab her by the waist (as many do throughout these cartoons) but he does not tickle.

I'm pretty sure I've seen all of the early cartoons with Betty and Bimbo and I did not find anything. I also did NOT venture too much into the post 1934 cartoons, after the Hays Code pretty much ended the party for Betty Boop fans!

So here's what I got:

1931 - Mask A Raid. Here, Betty is a queen or a princess, sitting on her throne next to a randy king. Betty is having none of it.
View attachment Betty Boop 1931-11-07 - Mask A Raid.mp4

I know this is a black & white thread, but here's the same clip, colorized years later. It looks like sugar water poured over a steak, but you get the idea...lol

View attachment Betty Boop 1931-11-07 - Mask A Raid color.mp4

1933: Betty Boop's Penthouse. Betty gets ticklish while drying herself off after a shower. According to Mae Questel (who voiced both Betty Boop and Olive Oyl), she would often improvise these kinds of lines and quips, so I wouldn't be surprised if she herself just threw that in as she was putting her voice; I'm not sure the tickling itself is reflected in the animation.

View attachment Betty Boop 1933-03-10 Betty Boop's Penthouse.mp4

Thanks to MrTenacious who discovered this clip of Betty getting tickled by her puppy, Pudgy. This was when the studio made her more conservative; I didn't go through this era of her cartoons, so happy MrTenacious found this one!
View attachment Betty Boop and Pudgy - Little Nobody - 1935.mp4

I'm also not sure if foot fetishism extends to cartoons.....but if it does, then you'll probably dig this, both in the original black & white, and the colorized version.

View attachment Bimbo's Express 1931-08-22 Bimbo's Express.mp4
View attachment Betty Boop Bimbo-s Express (1931) (Colorized) (Spanish).mp4

Last edited:
I never knew that Betty Boop shared some of my interests! :feets: Thanks for sharing the clips. :D

Ha! Some of you might recognize yourselves in this so-slight-of-a-clip-I-almost-didn't-post-it. Gary Cooper does what goes through every tickler's mind in "Mr. Deeds Goes To Town" (1936)

Attachments

• Gary Cooper in Mr. Deeds Goes To Town (1936).mp4
    2.2 MB
Yes, I do recognize myself in that clip! But I would have also bent down and kissed the statue's sole. :devil:

Ha! Some of you might recognize yourselves in this so-slight-of-a-clip-I-almost-didn't-post-it. Gary Cooper does what goes through every tickler's mind in "Mr. Deeds Goes To Town" (1936)

Last summer at the airport I spotted this 40 something year old Asian woman dozing with her gorgeous bare feet and legs crossed over two suitcases. Her hubby was on his laptop to her left and son was on his to the right. If the hubby wasnt there I would've given her feet a real good quick tickle. I have a picture on my phone of this scene, how do I post it ?

Where do I find that menu bar with the bold etc. When I hit reply where do i find it ? Its a cool photo. I'D LOVE to share

Create a new thread in the Images forum (which is where what you described belongs) and attach the photo by clicking either on "Manage Attachments" (near the bottom of the page) or go to the menu bar that's right at the top of the box that you type in when you're making a post/thread.

On the first page of this thread is a clip of Zasu Pitts getting her foot tickled. Here she gets a nice prolonged tickling as she gets massaged by a vibrator at a spa. Longer than your average mainstream scene, and I must say that Miss Pitts has a convincing giggle in both clips. ;)

From "Red Noses", 1932
View attachment Zasu Pitts - Red Noses (1932).mp4

From another Pitts & Todd film, here a guy is trying to get to the front of a mob of ladies in a scene that resembles the modern day "Black Friday" sales they have every year. He decides to start tickling them (all mature women, and obviously faked) until he gets to Thelma Todd, who is having none of it, lol.

From "The Bargain Of The Century", 1933
View attachment The Bargain of the Century (1933).mp4

That scene is actually recycled from an earlier silent film in which Charley Chase does the exact same thing, but which results in a woman tickling him back instead of punching him in the face. Again, all mature women, and obviously fake.

From "Fluttering Hearts", 1927
View attachment Fluttering Hearts (with Charley Chase), 1927.mp4

A quick little clip, Julie Harris feeling ticklish as she does her toes. From "The Haunting", 1963.

Attachments

• Julie Harris in The Haunting (1963).mp4
    5.6 MB
Last edited:
A quick little clip, Claire Bloom feeling ticklish as she does her toes. From "The Haunting", 1963.

Think Claire Bloom is the dark haired actress watching. Not sure who the girl painting her nails is though. Great clip - thanks for posting! :)

Think Claire Bloom is the dark haired actress watching. Not sure who the girl painting her nails is though. Great clip - thanks for posting! :)

Ugh I hate being wrong! It's Julie Harris. Ha! It would be BETTER if it was Claire Bloom!!! Ah well! I'll reupload the clip properly. Dang!

Thanks for the correction, Jack!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back