• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX ACE] Legends of Featherron (f/f, m/f)

That's funny because I had no problem at all to beat her when I started a new game. I tried with a lv 4 knight and I defeated her with ease (make sure to take the weapon for knights. I'm sure it's one of the best weapon or something because I deal huge damages with it).

Last edited:
So it's not just me then? I'm at lvl 4 with my warrior and after 2 of her burrow tricks she becomes impossible to damage

Nope, not just you. Even when she was buffed 3 times over, the ranger was still doing about 9 dmg per hit. My warrior could only do 3 while the sapling was unbuffed. Like I said, it was still a long fight, like all boss fights, but definitely doable.

Personally, I don't actually see the benefit in a karma system. If your playing a tickle fetish game, I feel that no matter how good your game is, the tickle scenes are always going to be the players "reward." By having a karmic system where mercy is clearly the "good" choice, it creates a conflict as a gamer where you want to make all of the best choices, however this impedes you from getting your reward. I haven't even played a game where being good and merciful the whole game will result in more net tickling by the end. Usually what I end up doing is replaying every boss fight twice, once to get the tickle scene, and then the second time to be merciful so it doesn't feel like I'm cheating myself, something I find very annoying in this genre of game. Of course, I do understand the empowerment players feel when given the ability of choice, but when one of this choices is clearly "better" I feel it actually makes the game worse instead of better.

Could someone debunk about this? I really don't like this opinion.

New bugs found!: Tickling Gustav gets you stuck in your head. Also beating Xastur breaks the game, you can't leave and the gates don't open.

Last edited:
I have to comment again on your writing style. You're incredibly good at it not just for the tickle scenes but for the story itself. Writing for these type of games are usually whimsical and funny, but so far, I've come across 2 really sad moments. I won't say which because SPOILERS, but they are very well done.

I can't download it for some reason. On firefox, it doesn't open, and the url changes to a chrome :// thing.

I tried opening on chrome, but it says I need a decryption key...

Anyone else having this problem?

Do you think you could upload this to Mediafire or something like this, OP?

EDIT: Okay, managed to access the file. Still, I think the link is brokjen OP.

Also indeed, take out the RTP. Filesize is over 200 MB o_O

Last edited:
New bugs found!: Tickling Gustav gets you stuck in your head. Also beating Xastur breaks the game, you can't leave and the gates don't open.
A: Thanks, I've corrected the bugs (I thought I programmed the Xastur fight to be impossible, lol). Since you're a veteran, might I ask how to compress the game without the RTP? I've deselected the "include RTP", but the resulting file appears to be the same size. I will implement the fixes in the next patch.

One question: is there something else to do after we were in the court of the village?
A: There should be an auto fight and a cut scene before the game tells you to talk to a person, after which there is no more content. If you're still stuck, pm me.

I have to comment again on your writing style. You're incredibly good at it not just for the tickle scenes but for the story itself. Writing for these type of games are usually whimsical and funny, but so far, I've come across 2 really sad moments. I won't say which because SPOILERS, but they are very well done.
A: Again, thank you. I've never been very good at computer related tasks, and I think my game reflects that lol. But I'm glad my obsession with pop culture and the fantasy genre is finally starting to pay off:).

If your playing a tickle fetish game, I feel that no matter how good your game is, the tickle scenes are always going to be the players "reward."
A: I'm sorry if I sound pretentious, but I want to create a world that the player can influence and relate to. I know whatever I do my game will still be a fetish game, but like "Monster Girl Quest", there can be moments where the game could feel like something more. I understand this may not be what players are looking for, but I want to incorporate as much realism and actual story-telling devices as possible into an impossible fantasy.

Might I suggest implementing a fail safe and maybe programming a scene so the player doesn't feel ripped off? XD

As for the RTP, have you by any chance copied the RTP files in to your project folder? I'll post a screenshot as an example of what your folders should look like, only showing custom files.

Attachments

• Examplerolerolerolerolero.png
    Examplerolerolerolerolero.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 47
A: I'm sorry if I sound pretentious, but I want to create a world that the player can influence and relate to. I know whatever I do my game will still be a fetish game, but like "Monster Girl Quest", there can be moments where the game could feel like something more. I understand this may not be what players are looking for, but I want to incorporate as much realism and actual story-telling devices as possible into an impossible fantasy.

No, you don't sound pretentious at all, thank you for taking the time for answering. I completely agree with your sentiment, but whenever I play one of these games that question also nags me in the back of my mind like those little voices I'm sure you all have that tell you to kill people.

Finished it up to this point and am very impressed with everything so far. I picked out a couple bugs here and there, but they've already been mentioned so I won't harp on them. The only thing I didn't find was the monster that the shady guy in the cult tunnels wanted the venom from.

Great start to what should end up an awesome game.

Finished it up to this point and am very impressed with everything so far. I picked out a couple bugs here and there, but they've already been mentioned so I won't harp on them. The only thing I didn't find was the monster that the shady guy in the cult tunnels wanted the venom from.

Great start to what should end up an awesome game.

In fact there's a kind of "dust pile" in a room with tons of skeletons. check the dust and it will conduct you to the creature (a spider). But be carefull. Do not save in the same room than the spider in case you can't beat her: you can't go back up to the "surface" as long as she's alive.

Just finished the game myself, both my complements and criticisms are the same what's been said.

First, I'd like to further compliment you for making a dark tickling game, since it's something you don't normally see. It definitely has a lot of potential.

As others have said, there's a lot of pointless buildings with nothing in them, or that have open doors you can't enter. I'd recommend you place closed doors on both, and remove the interiors that serve no purpose.

I'd also recommended that people who tell you where to go next reiterate that when you talk to them, in case you need a reminder. In particular, I found the spot where you fight the elder sapling tricky to find/enter.

And as an aside, I'll agree with you on karma systems, USSR Tater.

One question: is it possible to do something after we leave the court of the village?

This isn't a well travelled sub forum. You gotta give these things time.

He didn't bother in the end, he just made a new thread. I answered his question there since I had no idea what or where his question would be on here

Ahhh, there's nothing better than returning to this lovely corner of the Internet and discovering a new tickling game. :wub

I'm a bit late but I hope my feedback will help the author, either with this project or with future ideas.

THE WRITING (warning! Spoilers ahead)

Most of the tickling scenes are very well written and I truly love this grimdark feeling that you put into the setting. You mentioned that you drew inspiration from the Deus' and Animewatcher's style, and it definitely shows. The victims *do* look like they are begging for mercy, the act of tickling is depicted as a devastating tool of punishment and furthermore, as a torturer the playing character has a fervor (almost a bloodlust) that is an awesome thing to see.
The only thing I would point out is that sometimes the scenes are brief. From what I understand, the death scene of each tickle spirit is supposed to be some kind of lifeforce draining process, thus ultimately a gradual process. Sometimes it feels a bit weird if after half a dozen text windows it already looks like the spirit is disappearing.

The NPC dialogues and the narration, on the other hand, are not quite as polished. Some interactions with quest-giving NPCs are a bit silly (for example: the captain of Stonekeep gets a look at you, a complete stranger, doesn't even ask you your name or credentials and immediately sends you to find a nameless, non-descripted missing woman... without even telling you a direction. Worst military officer ever!). Several plot-related dialogues are in need of a bit of polishing too, for example the dialogue in the orc-infested ruins with the two exotic-looking women and the orc chieftain could use a bit of third-person narration to show who's talking to whom (especially since there are no sprites for Iris and the Orc), and pretty much all the end dialogues that follow the trial for murder are a bit disconnected. Some additional narration might be required there too, to clarify what happens (for example, how exactly did you enter and/or leave the area of the trial by combat? And why nobody protested when the combat didn't happen?).

(end of spoilers)

Anyway, I see this entire chapter as a big foreshadowing of things to come. Thus I'll wait for the next chapter, before starting to form an opinion on the general plot.

THE MUSIC

I had yet to listen to a score from The Lord of the Rings in a RPG Maker game. I think it's actually very well used too. Kudos to you for that!

THE GRAPHICS

If this is your first game I can't honestly complain. Some areas are admittedly a bit crude, but as the game progresses I get the feeling that you have been improving steadily. Stonekeep, for example, is quite well done; I guess the next chapter of the game will be even better.

THE GAMEPLAY

I played Mage and Warrior.

I get what the game balance is supposed to be: the mage is the canonical glass cannon, meant to dish vast amounts of damage but with low health, no real defenses and a limited supply of energy. The warrior has lower DPS, higher health and defenses, and his/her mechanic is based upon spamming "normal" attacks and the occasional TP skill.

The mage, however, uses spells that are REALLY expensive in terms of energy. I think their damage is properly balanced (and their names are hilariously fun), but he/she is forced to rest with terrible frequency due to the limited number of spells he/she can cast. Because of this, there is a severe limit to the amount of enemies that can be farmed and more importantly, the caster is left in a terrible position against bosses that win by attrition. Quite often, even finding the weak spot of a boss enemy forces you to waste a couple of spells, and that is enough to ensure that your mage will by run out of energy well before the battle can be finished...

The warrior on the other hand has a big problem whith enemies that can raise their stats arbitrarily, especially because the game mechanics negate even a single point of token damage against enemies with sufficiently high defensive stats (thus making the warrior's attacks totally useless; the main example is the Elder Sproutling).

My gameplay suggestions are as follows:

MAGE

- Cut significantly the mana cost of the mage's skills, to allow him/her to hold her own during prolonged boss fights (and to farm experience points a bit more easily). The mage is still limited by his/her low health pool and the lack of healing and defensive skills, so there is still a good attrition factor even if you tone down the energy problem a bit.

WARRIOR

- Brace is theoretically a very useful skill, but it would become more practical if the defensive bonus had a longer duration (or alternatively, a slightly more powerful short-term effect) because for a class such as the warrior, wasting turns to keep up a buff is a big sacrifice that further diminishes the already low DPS.

- To help with the DPS of the warrior without upsetting the game balance, I think the best solution would be to give Saber (at early levels) a single, TP-fueled, high-damage melee skill that will allow him/her to inflict some spike damage every once in a while if the player feels that spending the TP to use Brace is not the right call.

- Divine Favor currently has no purpose: it offers minimal bonuses coupled with the highest mana cost of the game. Personally I think that the concept of a costly but powerful mass attack buff that is meant be used sparingly would be a very nice idea for the warrior, but as it is now it is far too weak to be worth using.

OTHERS

- I think that the Elder Sproutling should have her burrow skill nerfed. The general working of the skill is ok, but the bonuses to defense and magic defense must be toned down either in duration or in effectiveness, otherwise after three consecutive burrows the stacking effect will make the boss utterly invulnerable to melee attacks, and by the fourth burrow even the mage will start crying.

- Could you give an inherent speed bonus to the "Guard" basic skill? Poor Iris keeps being hit by monsters before she can even put herself in a defensive stance! It's so cruel...

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE MOMENTS

Pretty much everything concerning Xastur and her "pet". I hope to see them again!

I have to say that I was impressed by the cultist torturer with the peasant girl. Crazy grimdark fanaticism at its finest :cool

The Watcher in the Waters opening scene was another awesome moment. It's not really unexpected, but as you start the scene you suddenly have the feeling that it's actually a game-over scene; the tension is built up masterfully... excellent writing there.

THE BUGS

The only bug that I found really annoying was that you get stuck permanently in Xastur's illusionary house if you tickle Gustav.

--------------------------------------

All in all, I'd say this is a wonderful little game, with considerable potential. I eagerly await for the next chapter!

So waet.. Is it done? I kinda like to wait for games to ripen up before I play them.

Iz this an early access sorta deal, or are you just putting on the finishing touches? Or somewhere in the middle?

After encountering the barmaid/demon, I defeat the pidgeon "gustav" but I can't leave the dimension for some reason. What am I supposed to do?

After encountering the barmaid/demon, I defeat the pidgeon "gustav" but I can't leave the dimension for some reason. What am I supposed to do?

If you tortured Gustav, you got stuck in a bug. As far as I know there's nothing you can do about it; you must reload your last save, do the fight again and spare Gustav. That will avoid the bug.

I downloaded this game and played it until I saved that woman from the cultists. Now, however, I don't know where I'm supposed to take her.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

Last edited:
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back