• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Warren Zevon

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Just heard yesterday that singer Warren Zevon has terminal cancer. While I wasn't a huge fan, I applauded his twisted sense of humor in his music. I couldn't begin to imagine what he's going thru, knowing he only has weeks left to live.

Drew

TicklingDuo said:
Just heard yesterday that singer Warren Zevon has terminal cancer. While I wasn't a huge fan, I applauded his twisted sense of humor in his music. I couldn't begin to imagine what he's going thru, knowing he only has weeks left to live.

Drew

Perhaps we should build a big cage out of bones as a memorial!

"...and he dug up her grave and built a cage with her bones, Exicitable boy they all said..."

TTD

"I'm OK with it, but it'll be a drag if I don't make it 'till the next James Bond movie comes out," Zevon, 55, joked in a statement, released by spokeswoman Diana Baron. (The next Bond film, titled "Die Another Day," comes out on Nov. 22.)

This dude cracks me up! :blaugh:

One of rock's great wits. I always thought that a Warren Zevon/Joe Walsh tour would have been hysterical. I wish you well, Warren.

His remark wouldn't have been so funny, except I happen to be a big James Bond fan!

I always thought that a Warren Zevon/Joe Walsh tour would have been hysterical.

Throw a little John Entwistle in there. John Bonham on drums. Tour as "Twisted Evil Genious" or "Rockin-Roll Heaven." (Be patient, Joe...given your lifestyle, you'll get there soon enough.) I'd be their oldest groupie.

Rock & Roll Rxx

"So if you make that pilgramage, I hope you find your grail. Be loyal to the ones you leave with, even if you fail. Be chivalrous to strangers, you meet along that road. Just take that holy ride yourself to know."

Warren Zevon

"Ourselves to know" From the album "Life'll Kill Ya"

Wow, first I'd heard of that. Definitley one of my favorites. I just can't help but think if anyone can cheat death like his buddy Hunter S. Thompson has for the past 40 years, it's Warren. This one is gonna be hard for me to digest.

Peace

Ed

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back