• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Washington Gentleman Seeks That Special Lady For Love and Laughter (Portland Metro)

claytonmilo

TMF Poster
I often thought if I were to be completely open and honest about my fetishes in a dating ad I would post something like the following. I do not know if there ARE any women who would answer an ad like this. I never posted it anywhere so I really do not know what response, if any, I would get.. If you are a female I would love to see YOUR answers to the questions I ask in this ad/fantasy, feel free to message me privately or post them in a comment.Even if you are in a relationship, think about if you were still single, would this ad interest you? Finally I am no great writer, so please cut me some slack, huh? Thanks.

For me TICKLING is an important part of foreplay. I need a woman who LOVES to tickle and is REALLY good at discovering every tickle spot. Do you enjoy tickling people? Do you even know where or how to tickle someone? Have you ever been in a tickle fight? Who with? Who won?

Now, Imagine you are wearing nylons, I remove your shoe exposing your nylon foot, and give you a foot rub. Then imagine me slowly running a feather duster down your legs, behind your knees, and dancing the feather duster on the top and bottom of your nylon foot. Would you giggle and try to pull away?

If you were going to try to find my tickle spots how would go about it? Would you use your long fingernails or a feather? Where would you start your search? Then again maybe you do not like to tickle and be tickled? Yes, any woman who slipped into nylons and lingerie and incorporates tickling with teasing is a woman I would have a hard time saying no to. What seduction techniques have you learned? I confess one of my fantasies is being tickled by two women in lingerie and stockings. I would only want one woman to touch me sexually though, my wife(if I ever find her). Do you like roleplaying games? I have this one fantasy where my french maid wants a raise and she overhears an ex-girlfriend talk about how whenever she wanted to get me to tell her something all she had to do was arouse my passion, knowing it would increase sensitivity to tickling and then tickle and tease me until I was a pile of hyper aroused jelly and would submit to her wishes. She says that she kept her fingernails extra-long to increase the effectiveness of her tickle and tease attacks. In my fantasy the maid recruits a friend to help tickle me, making sure she knows to wear nylons to tease even more. Then she arranges for me to ‘accidentally’ see them having a tickle fight, knowing that seeing that will excite me even more. She makes sure she is wearing her maid’s uniform and has her extra big ostrich feather duster nearby. Then after I have watched them tickling each other they are 'surprised’ to catch me watching them. They smile and giggle, force me back to the bedroom, being sure to grab the feather duster and say they are going to teach me not to spy on a private tickle fight. They force me on the bed and begin to tickle me. What would you do in that situation, if you were the maid? Then again maybe you never tickled anyone. Maybe you do not enjoy the idea of overpowering and 'persuading’ a big guy like me with something from childhood like tickling? What if you were my wife and knowing tickling would heat my blood… How often would you tickle me? I look for your answers to the questions I asked here in your reply. Please understand, I am just a gentleman and nice guy who will always respect you as a lady. That being said passion is an important part of a marriage as well, and for me, nylons, lingerie, long nails and yes even tickling, especially tickling, ignites that passion and desire within me like throwing gas on a bonfire. My marriage lacked that passion and she told me I was sick and perverted for wanting to be tickled. FYI I also find ticklish women extremely sexy.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back