• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weight and sensitivity

ticklechambers

TMF Regular
Does being thinner make you more ticklish? If you're overweight would you be less sensitive than you could be?

There are a lot of people who actually think weight has something to do with ticklishness; I'm here in this marshmallow of a body to inform anyone who asks that it has absolutely nothing to do with it at all! Big mammas and papas can be just as ticklish as their thin counterparts (if not moreso).

It really depends on the person. Some people who are really ticklish that gain weight, find they become less ticklish. Some people who are overweight, find that losing weight increases their ticklishness. But it's not the same for everyone.

with out doubt, the two most ticklish women i have ever met were both on the fuller figured side. one was absolutely morbidly obese. so, from my experience, i'd have to conclude heavier women are more ticklish.

steve

I'm more ticklish now in places after losing a lot of weight.

i'm more ticklish since losing weight as well. hubby can really dig into and between my muscles, making me, well,...scream with laughter. ;)

Big people are ticklish, but its easier to dodge their reaction when not bound. If you get clocked with a uppercut, perhaps you need to workout as well.

Your nerve endings are in your skin. They're not buried beneath muscle or fat. The reason it tickles more sometimes when people dig in deeper is because they're stimulating different nerve endings that, in that spot for that person, are more sensitive. It's not because they can reach the muscle or the bone or whatever. The only way being overweight would contribute to being less ticklish is if you experience some kind of nerve damage from diabetes or something, but that's kind of a secondary result.

Your nerve endings are in your skin. They're not buried beneath muscle or fat. The reason it tickles more sometimes when people dig in deeper is because they're stimulating different nerve endings that, in that spot for that person, are more sensitive. It's not because they can reach the muscle or the bone or whatever. The only way being overweight would contribute to being less ticklish is if you experience some kind of nerve damage from diabetes or something, but that's kind of a secondary result.

Thank you for attempting to insert logic where little to none seems to exist

I don't think this is always the case... As two people have mentioned on this thread that they lost weight and became more ticklish. Therefore, even though you should be right that size doesn't matter.. it does seem the case with some people. Even though it is mostly to do with the people.. some people are just more ticklish, there are extremely ticklish heavy people and extremely ticklish people who are skinny... I've also noticed one of my friends who has had two kids and gained weight because of it, doesn't seem as ticklish as she used to be.

Most definitely weight has no correlation with ticklishness. One of my most ticklish models, Sydney Screams, is a heavier girl.

I don't think this is always the case... As two people have mentioned on this thread that they lost weight and became more ticklish. Therefore, even though you should be right that size doesn't matter.. it does seem the case with some people. Even though it is mostly to do with the people.. some people are just more ticklish, there are extremely ticklish heavy people and extremely ticklish people who are skinny... I've also noticed one of my friends who has had two kids and gained weight because of it, doesn't seem as ticklish as she used to be.

People's ticklishness changes all the time. It could be changes in the relationship, the tickler, comfort with their own bodies, age - anything. But I'm telling you, biologically, tickling happens in your skin. Above muscle. Above bone. Above fat.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back