• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome To The Business - Explicit.

bare-soles

So it all happened yesterday morning. I arrived at work after being there a week and had an appointment with one of my team who had been away prior to this. An introduction type thing to get to know what they do and who they are.
Well this just so happened to be with a 6'0, brown haired stunning girl who was a colleague of mine. Despite knowingly feeling attracted to her, it was just tucked away whilst I worked through my day.

Anyway we head to a meeting room away from the work floor (office) and down a lone corridor. She lets me in the room and closes the door behind us. She locks it which I think is strange but then simply says 'just make sure nobody tries to take this room for their meetings this morning'...

I thought nothing of it as we both sat down. As she sat away from the table she began removing her shoes. 'I hate wearing these at work....feels so much better without them don't you think?'

Having a foot fetish I wasn't quite sure how to play this so simply answered 'I suppose, more casual'. At this point she now had her soles on the carpet floor with her long toes moving up and down.

'Come on' she said. 'Remove your shoes then'.....

'What?' I replied. 'If I'm doing this, you should too'.

And so as i felt under pressure along with trying to make the right impression, I took off both shoes.

'Hang on....socks too mister......like me!' she said.

At this point I saw this going further than any usual meeting. As I hesitated she got up from her chair.

'Give them here' she said......'I will help you silly'.

With little hesitation she whipped off both socks of mine to reveal my size 10 soles on her lap as she knelt. 'Much better....see that wasn't so hard'. She exclaimed.

'Now we are supposed to get to know each other and I only really know one way to do this'. As she said this she ran her nail up my left sole.

'ahh' I said as I pulled my foot up.

'The truth always comes out when they are under pressure.....'

Feeling victimised yet excited, I waited to see what was next.

'So!......how do you like it here?' She asked. However as soon as she had finished her hands were on my soft feet. Each finger going across the bottom of my feet.

'eh?, eh?' she repeated whilst I looked for breath.

'ok,ok!!! Please stop!......I like it here...it's good'. I cried

'Good! Glad you enjoy it.' she replied

'Now then, can we trust you here to do the right job?' she asked. Again her nails then went to work on my feet once more.

'ahahaha......hehe...yes....yes you can!' I exclaimed.

'Good!'

'Comes the fun part newbie' she said as she slid onto her bum and held my feet up.

'Nobody will find out about this will they?' she said forcefully.

'Nobody will believe you were tickled tortured by the girl that has been here for 4 years'.

With the last word said, her tongue then slid up my sole and onto the ball of my foot. Although tickling this felt amazing. So much so that at this point I was rock hard. She cleary noticed and whilst looking at my jeans sucked my toes - as she knew I enjoyed it.

With my toes in her mouth she then tickled the same foot with her fingers whilst mumbling 'under your belt'......

I knew what was coming and quickly popped open buckle and shuffled down my jeans. Her eyebrows raised and she simply said...

'Jerk for me'.....

With the mood I was in, I did as I was told and enjoyed every minute of it. She then lay on the floor and placed one of my feet under her unbutton jeans whilst the other on her face. As we both groaned with pleasure I knew I was close.

'Nearly' I whispered in which replied 'Get on your knees and do it on my face'.

I won't go into detail but fair to say we both got something from that meeting and definitely grew closer as 'colleagues'.

Knowing the foot fetish we share I cannot wait to get my hands on her feet soon.....

I'm sorry. I thought I was in the True Tickling Stories. I obviously clicked the wrong link. I'll have to be more careful next time.

Dude if you are on the level about this, then you are one... lucky you no what!!:headbang:

LOL "I won't go into detail"... you just did LOL
Umm, if this is actually true, quit tomorrow...
Otherwise, great fantasy, I would like to hear more...

U work for Dunder miffelin too!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

No this did happen to me once, I wasn't the person who got my feet tickled and played with, I was the one dishing it..... However it was with someone I worked with for years and happened to be a result from a drunk party...... So since the replacement refs are gone I call " there is a flag on the play, trying to pull the wool over eyes, 86 offense, 15 yards story needs to move the fiction section"

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back