• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

well ok i'm back but with some changes..

The day in which Melanie left has long gone by,
now we gaze in admiration as she comes by...

:wavingguy

The day in which Melanie left has long gone by,
now we gaze in admiration as she comes by...

:wavingguy

aww you are such a sweetie..hope you have been having fun on your vacation...

thanks guys..

Told you all along everything would turn out fine Mel. Welcome back to the forum and wishing you a speedy recovery ok?:wub:

Congrats on being a great aunt. I hope your tooth extraction went well. I hope you will eventually be able to eat solid food again. Enjoy the sweet puddings and ice cream.

Welcome back.
:dogpile:

thank you both...yes i'm going to be a great aunt grrrrr however i tease my sister who is younger...she will be a grandma lol..it's a girl and due in october..we will go out thanksgiving week to visit..i love newborn babies..

my tooth extraction went ok...i'm still in pain..and i can't stand having to still take medicine for it..i truly admire those living with chronic pain..it's a wearing out experience..my dad had his bone marrow checked to see if the cancer had spread..it had...i asked him afterwards if it hurt..and he said yes it did..but the pain was temporary...a brave man..so for those who have to live with pain everyday..wow my heart goes out to you..this has worn me out more than anything..

You are the most ravishingly delicious looking Aunt I have ever seen and would love to tickle you all over. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what a story title: "Ravishingly delicious ticklish Aunt." I like it.

thank you both...yes i'm going to be a great aunt grrrrr however i tease my sister who is younger...she will be a grandma lol..it's a girl and due in october..we will go out thanksgiving week to visit..i love newborn babies..

my tooth extraction went ok...i'm still in pain..and i can't stand having to still take medicine for it..i truly admire those living with chronic pain..it's a wearing out experience..my dad had his bone marrow checked to see if the cancer had spread..it had...i asked him afterwards if it hurt..and he said yes it did..but the pain was temporary...a brave man..so for those who have to live with pain everyday..wow my heart goes out to you..this has worn me out more than anything..

You are the most ravishingly delicious looking Aunt I have ever seen and would love to tickle you all over. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what a story title: "Ravishingly delicious ticklish Aunt." I like it.

o dear...blushes...thank you so very much...

Welcome back Melanie, I've missed you around here. I hope your tooth gets better soon! Hey, how about a new story from you. You've been gone long enough that you've had time to get those creative juices flowing.

Love ya hon. . .

Nicole

Welcome back Melanie, I've missed you around here. I hope your tooth gets better soon! Hey, how about a new story from you. You've been gone long enough that you've had time to get those creative juices flowing.

Love ya hon. . .

Nicole

love you back Nicole...you know me like no other..you probably know me better than i know myself..and know how little i think of myself..you have helped me begin to think i am actually someone..and hmm my tooth hurt me all day today...i'm on loritab right now again grrr...hmm you need to talk love, your story was the absolute best...

Awesome dude!! :devil2:

hey hotstuff...don't be such a stranger lol....thanks for the email...and i suppose i will allow you to make fun of my state since i then make fun of yours lol...

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back