• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are some of your realistic tickling fantasies?

toonicycle

Hi everyone! Just joined Tickle theater! I dont have a tickle fetish, but my girlfriend, larichmond, does.

I was wondering what all your tickling fantasies are because I want to find more fun ways to tickle her or more scenarios for us to roleplay. I also really enjoy tickling her in public and encouraging our friends, those who know of her fetish and those who don't, to tickle her as well. Im a ler as well as a lee, so all scenarios are welcome!

Thanks!

Hi everyone! Just joined Tickle theater! I dont have a tickle fetish, but my girlfriend, larichmond, does.

I was wondering what all your tickling fantasies are because I want to find more fun ways to tickle her or more scenarios for us to roleplay. I also really enjoy tickling her in public and encouraging our friends, those who know of her fetish and those who don't, to tickle her as well. Im a ler as well as a lee, so all scenarios are welcome!

Thanks!

The possible fantasies are endless, i would look at the story section, and some of the clips, have a good look around this site, look at past posts, look at the role players and read the comments.Look at some of the authors and their work to gain ideas.Have you seen the "official tickle fight thread" wade through the backlog loads of ideas there, and people to ask.l

The whole tickle scene to my mind (if your a ler) is what the lee responds to best.

If the girl friend likes public humiliation she may not like the kidnap, blindfold situation, and the reverse.

Like in combat a impromptu out of the blue scenarios may be a good starting point.

Last edited:
Requires some plastic sheeting and a whole mess of lube / oil.

Just think it would be a blast to get covered in oil and have slippery / tickly fun lol

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back