• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are some tickling-related dreams you've had?

a7hgsir4h3jk

I know most of us don't dream about tickling that often, but when it does happen, what do your dreams entail?

Last night, I had a dream where I found out there was a place offering "tickle-therapy" in my town, and I decided to book a "therapy" session. I seemed to have trouble finding the building, but apparently I got there in the end and went through past a few wards to one of the rooms at the back. There was a dark-haired woman, wearing dark pink, who appeared to be in her mid-to-late 30's. She greeted me, sat me down and asked why I had chosen this form of therapy in a kind of mini-interview. I just made some shit up, and said something about the fact that I crack my toe knuckles, lol.

We eventually got to it, and she was obviously the professional tickler. It was probably supposed to be a relaxing, stress-relief kind of thing. I remember at one point she tickled my underarms using two long, white feathers. This was the most effective, even though it probably wouldn't be in real life. It's kind of a shame that I wasn't very ticklish in this dream. I hope that's not the case in real life...

I've also just remembered that at one point, a piece of paper flashed up, where she had typed "I do NOT do fetish work". Hahaha.

Anyway, what are some of yours?

It wasn't anything elaborate or creative, just incredibly vivid which made falling back to sleep incredibly difficult. Keep in mind this was weeks ago so details might be lacking due to terrible memory.

I was with a girl (no idea who she was or how I came up with her) and we were presumably in a romantic relationship since we were both naked and kind of getting our hands all over each other. At some point I kind of pinned her down on her back and started to slowly nibble up the side of her stomach, she was quite ticklish to this since she giggled and kind of squirmed around as I did this which obviously was a green light for me to go even further. Like I said before, we were both naked so I moved up to her breasts with my mouth where I slowly teased my tongue around her nipples while my hand gradually crept up her thigh incredibly lightly, yielding light moans and giggles from her due to the mixture of sensations. I started to gently nibble on her nipple as my finger tips slid up her thigh to her belly and danced around her belly button which was particularly ticklish since she had to grip the bed and fight the laughter to remain still. Just as my finger poked into her belly button...

I fucking woke up...

It was so vivid that I felt her skin on my fingertips and the resistance of her imaginary nipples on my teeth and I had to try to fall back asleep because it was 3 in the god damn morning and I had class to get to that morning >.<. This is why I don't like dreaming, it's a massive tease and I'm always left disappointed when it gets to the good part.

oh goodness! i've had several! i remember most of them...wrote a few of them down...i love feeling that in my sleep! let's see...i've been gang-tickled, tickled by some g/f's (that i don't really even have - just in my dreams. LOL)...tickled by former captain mats sundin of the toronto maple leafs, tickled by big brother's brendan and rachel....and several other people in my dreams who i have no idea who they are.... ;) fun times!

I had one once where my whole family and I went to this weird restaurant/salon hybrid place--according to dream logic, this was a normal thing. In this dream, the place was notorious for giving really ticklish pedicures, so they made a little challenge of it: if any brave soul dared to sit down for a pedicure and made it through the whole thing without begging to be let go, the food was like, ninety nine percent off. Teasingly, my family all kind of prodded me towards the salon section, and the whole place was like, "Yeah, do it! Come on, doooo iiiiiit!"

So the next thing I know, I'm sitting in this chair, being strapped down and stripped of my shoes and socks, and then for like a good half hour I get this vivid experience of having my feet mercilessly scrubbed--like, there was no filing or pumice stone or anything, this pedicure consisted of nothing but very slippery, soapy water and stiff bristled scrub brushes being used to scrub the crap out of my feet. It tickled like hell, to the point where I was laughing softly when I woke up at the end of the pedicure.

This dream kinda cockteased me, though; just before I woke up, one of the girls who was administering to my feet was starting to lean in towards my foot with her tongue sticking out... I missed out on a dream lickling. Dammit...

Ah well, still got the scrubbing, at least! XD And ever since then, being tickled in public like that has been one of my favorite scenarios...

I had a dream a few months back that there was a block party in my town and the main two streets were blocked off, except everyone there was from TMF or TT. I wandered through an RV, intending to go in one side and out the other as a shortcut, when I got stuck in some kind of trap. For a few seconds I was absolutely terrified because I could hear someone behind me--and then I remembered and asked, "Oh wait, you're here for the same party I am, aren't you" :D

Unfortunately that's when I woke up D:

~K

I had one awesome dream a few years ago, i still remember it vividly as it was last night, and it felt so real.
I was getting tickled tortured and teased while tied on an horizontal X rack by Jana cova and Sandra from Czechticklish girls. Half way through the dream I got a phone call that woke me up (till this day i curse the person that called). I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't manage to resume the dream (sometimes i could).

:fingerscrossed: I hope I get another vivid dream like that sometime soon!

Right when I get tickled in a dream it turns immediately into a "wet" dream and I wake up right away....sometimes with a surprise, sometimes not

Some pretty interesting responses. I can definitely relate to the "waking up before the tickling happens" part.

I had another one last night. I dreamed that an old friend and I were being tickled all over by a creepy-ass clown, and for some reason I enjoyed it. :xlime:

I also had a dream about weed. I blame sweetkandy for this, lol.

I had one a few weeks back where my wife's foot was stuck in a hole in our bed. I distinctly rember peeling her sock off her right foot as it dangled from the hole under the bed. Oddly there was PLENTY of room for me to get under our. I remember her foot smelled like strawberry. I tickled her foot with a feather, my lips and fingers very gently. Because it was a dream I could easily stick my head out and see her punching the mattress and laughing with tears in her eyes. I have this dream or something very similar quite often. I know it's influenced by an old Little Rascals episode I saw as a kid.

I actually had a great one a few months ago and I can't remember it now, ugh! I remember waking up and going "whoah!

But I also know that throughout my life- once when I was a kid.....and maybe 3 or 4 times since, including recently - I'll have a "dream girl" dream, where literally, it's a beautiful dream where I have a beautiful (totally dreamed up) girlfriend, usually we're walking...and everywhere we go, people are smiling at us....and it seems to last all night..and throughout the dream, i'll give her little tickles as we walk.....it's like a totally romantic dream, I can even see the way the light hits her hair....and she giggles and squrims away, and the swoon factor goes up like 10,000%.

When I wake up, I'm always a little down for the whole day.

My tickling dreams are usually simple, direct, and obvious. My most often recurring tickle dream is that I have been kidnapped by a women's basketball team and they use me as both a foot slave to lick their sweaty soles after each game :feets: and also as a tickle toy, to be tickled without mercy on the long bus rides to games. :devil:

oh goodness! i've had several! i remember most of them...wrote a few of them down...i love feeling that in my sleep! let's see...i've been gang-tickled, tickled by some g/f's (that i don't really even have - just in my dreams. LOL)...tickled by former captain mats sundin of the toronto maple leafs, tickled by big brother's brendan and rachel....and several other people in my dreams who i have no idea who they are.... ;) fun times!

Have I been in any of your dreams by chance? :fingerscrossed:

I have tickling related dreams some times and they're great, but what's really frustrating is this: I'll be dreaming and some girl (sometimes it's someone I know, sometimes someone my mind just conjures up) will come along and I'll want to tickle her. But in the context of my dream it would be totally inappropriate so I don't do it. Then I wake up and realize, shit it was a dream, social appropriateness has no applicability it was all in my head! :facepalm:

it's been some time i didnt have one... :( (i posted on a similar topic not long ago) i hope ill have another one to post it here xD it's the closest thing ill get to tickles >:0

I just had another dream last night, though it was less about tickling and more about NOT tickling.

I was at some kind of gathering, like NEST or whatever, although I somehow doubt this is how any of those gatherings works: there was this big, gymnasium-like room, with a bunch of beds fitted with stocks lining either side of it. A 'lee was lying on each bed, bare feet locked in those stocks, and a buttload of 'lers was milling around in the middle of the room, and it was some big free-for-all, with 'lers picking out bed-bound 'lees at random and having a go at their feet. Loads of fun.

I was one of those 'lees, barefoot and locked down and ready to laugh... but for whatever reason, nobody seemed to want to tickle me. All around me, other fellas and ladies were getting the ever-loving crap tickled out of them by roving packs of devious 'lers, and here I was, waiting to someone--anyone--to come and play with me, but nobody was so much as touching me. The whole dream felt like it lasted about an hour, with me growing steadily more upset, until I finally said "fuck it" and called for an attendant to come let me go. The dream ended as he was unlocking my stocks, and I woke up feeling frustrated and unsatisfied.

Noooot the best way to start a day... >w>

Here's hoping I get to finish the dream tonight--with more satisfying results... XD

Inactually have very vivid tickling dreams very often, and even when I wake up, I can often dive back into them. They are pretty much always "wet" dreams. I often wake up panting or giggling. They usually involve some sexy person bound and tortured, or me bound and tortured by some sexy person, feathers on genitals, and lots of pleading!

Haven't had a tickle dream in a while, but one I remember involved a girl I'd just recently met who was into tickling. We were a pair of bandits in a medieval fantasy setting (no, I don't know why) and she'd been captured. I was sneaking about the castle she was imprisoned in until I found a nook that looked into the torture chamber. There she was with her hands chained high above her head and her ankles shackled to the floor, in a bikini, getting her ribs and armpits tickled mercilessly. I stayed to watch a while because I knew she could take the torture (And was enjoying it) so she would never talk.
The dream ended when I was about to enter the torture chamber myself and have a little fun with her before untying her, damn alarm clocks...

Only other tickle dream I remember is me being tied down to a rack, naked and gagged, and my girlfriend at the time going to town tickling my balls with feathers and toothbrushes and all. Didn't last long, but it was fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back