• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What book/movie/tv character(s) would you want to get tickled by? Why?

there ar so freaking many it would take hours to list!
but your holey grail scene is good. or how about the heroine "eve" from the mummy movie?!
oh be still my heart!

steve

Would love to be tied up and tickled by Xena Princess Warrior, the evil Belletrix from Harry Potter ,Cat Woman with a young Julie Newmar in the role, Emma Peel from the Avengers

Hmmm. For starters, Lizzy Caplan. Chun Li from Streetfighter....Mai Shrinui from Fatal Fury.....

Galadriel or Arwen from Lord of the Rings. Got a thing for those elf chicks.

There are too many to rightly name, I will revisit.

Lorelai Gilmore. Hot, a little funky.
Rachel, Monica and Phoebe from Friends, all together. I think they would let me suffer.
And many others.

Sheeva from Mortal Kombat. Tall, strong, four arms. But my real reason would be to later escape and put a stop to Shao Khan's invasion once and for all.

Mrs. Emma Peel of The Avengers as she was portrayed by Diana Rigg. :D
Why is obvious; just look at her.
MTS2_christinaluvssim_70330_dianariggcostume.jpg

Xena
Elliot Stabler
Fin Tutuola

Because the ones who portray those characters are just absolutely HOT! Lucy Lawless, Chris Meloni, Ice-T. Add Angelina Jolie and Jodie Foster, and it's a good time to be had by all. :rainbowbounce:

Fiona Glenanne from Burn Notice - watch the show if you dont know. I know violence is foreplay for her, but she looks like she'd enjoy tickling; she'd make for one merciless tickler.

I have many others. As a big guy (6'4" 250#), I find it hot to be rendered helpless, tickled by a shortie sexy woman.

Leah Remini as Carrie on "King of Queens" seems like she would be a great tickler...

I feel you & all; I think she's hot, but that character always seemed to give off a pretentious attitude; as in she'd tickle you mercilessly for a while, but then get bored quickly and find tickling idiotic . . .

at which point, I'd tickle her for her insolence.

Rachel McAdams. She always plays bitchy female characters. I can see her ordering around a couple of other hot women to tie me up and then shouting "Tickle him!"

The Joker or Samuel L. Jackson in Unthinkable. Minus their murderous tendencies, I watch those movies and get realllly flustered thinking about just how insane and merciless those crazy fuckers would be. *shiver* Yeah, I'm one of those girls with a crazed bad guy fetish....SO!? :p

probably catwoman with her devious claws and sexy tight leather suit.

I think Luna Lovegood would be a fun tickler. She would almost pay no mind to the lee's pleading and begging for mercy because tickling probably keeps away wrackspurts or something! ;)

I would have to say Bellatrix Leastrange because she would use any means of torture necessary, Luna Lovegood same reason as himynameisbrak, or Allison Harvard (from cycle 12 and 17 of America's Next Top Model) because I think she'd be weird and kinky in that way. Some guys would be Daniel radcliffe, Tom Felton, Rupert grint, Matthew Lewis, or Tom Welling, because I think they are hot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back