• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do women think of foot guys?

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I'm just curious. How do the women out there feel about us foot guys? Growing up, I was convinced I was some sort of freak, because I loved(and still do) tickling girls feet. My love of womens feet has gotten various reactions over the years. Some women loved having their feet tickled & massaged, some didn't like the tickling but would practically beg for a good foot massage. Some liked toe sucking and a couple thought that feet in general, were disgusting, and didn't want theirs touched at all. Now thanks to the internet & cable tv I realize that as fetishes go, foot fetishes are fairly common, but like I said, I'm curious how do women feel about guys who love feet? Is it a pleasant change from the "typical men" who think about nothing but T & A? Or do you think feet are gross, and us foot guys are weird?

Last edited:
magic fingers said:
I'm curious how do women feel about guys who love feet? [/B]

there is just one word ...........

S P O I L E D !

;)
Donna

Originally posted by magic fingers (most deleted)
... a couple thought that feet in general, were disgusting, and didn't want theirs touched at all. ...

Unfortunately, this is the reaction that I have gotten from several women. One in particular told me to seek psychiatric help because I was interested in her feet, which she said were "dirty and smelly."

My immediate response was that her feet actually weren't just then, and when they were, she was allowed to wash them.

My long term response was to stop seeing her, and seek a woman who wanted her lovely feet to be appreciated. :D

Personally, I don't like feet at all. But I am very much a person who doesn't care what others do. So long as you don't bug me lol. Then have fun with feet:D
Pawz

I find it's a good thing for me. My feet always ache and throb. A man with a foot fetish could take all that pain away. I also love having them rubbed and tickled. As long as he can appreciate ALL of me, I don't have a problem with him liking a certain part of me the most. It's no different than guys who like big busts or long hair or blonde,skinny women. We ALL have our preferences. Some are just a little stronger.

*kicks her feet in the air just for you foot guys to enjoy*

:D [COLOR=008BAB] Crydun, you heighten my interest and curiousity by talking about your feet.[/COLOR] :D ;) :p :devil:

I love feet and absolutely adore foot men :Kiss2:. One of my all time favorite memories from my first NEST is how much attention my toes and feet received the entire weekend. I'm a ridiculously busty girl, and I'm used to having men talk to my bosom rather than my face; they STILL didn't look into my eyes when speaking, but it was my toe cleavage being regarded for once, which was delightfully refreshing :cool: I'm also a bit of a reverse fetishist, having my feet caressed and tickled is incredibly erotic for me.

Bella

Bella, I believe we would both be in heaven then if I was at the first NEST meeting. :D

bella said:
I love feet and absolutely adore foot men ... having my feet caressed and tickled is incredibly erotic for me.
*SIGH!* Oh Bella, you've made me so happy! :veryhappy

Originally posted by Pawz
Personally, I don't like feet at all. But I am very much a person who doesn't care what others do. So long as you don't bug me lol.
*sob!* ... Oh Pawzy ... words just fail me! :cry1:

my thoughts

Not all women react the same way to this.

I too have met more than my fair share who think guys that like feet are just sick. Most of the women I've met lately have been the type who don't like their feet touched, tickled, massaged, looked at, and so on. In either of these scenarios, I won't pursue a relationship of any kind... there would be no point.

My best experiences have come from VERY carefully worded personal ads in which I make passing mention of foot massage and playful tickling. The women I've met who liked foot massages accepted me once they'd had a few hours of foot massages. I've posted some stories about these good experiences in the TMF stories section.

Where you live has a lot to do with it too. I'm in Wisconsin for now (leaving in a few months), and this area has proven to be lousy for the whole feet subject. I've had much better luck elsewhere, especially in warm weather climates.

Keep trying, and consider what I said about the personals.

I adore men that love feet !,I have unusually tiny feet as a adult ,they are so small I need to buy my shoes in the childrens department :p LOL..I love all those men that love anything about feet,massaging,tickling,caressing,and MY FEET Love all the ATTENTION they Get :D .So any or all of those foot men bring it on or as Rod Stewart sings "IF you think I am sexy,let me know " LOL...

crydun said:
As long as he can appreciate ALL of me, I don't have a problem with him liking a certain part of me the most. It's no different than guys who like big busts or long hair or blonde,skinny women.

I'm with Crydun on this one.

Some of the most talented ticklers I've ever encountered were foot guys. I absolutely love my feet being tickled, tickled, licked, etc... I just don't appreciate said treatment as much when the rest of me as a person, or as a sensual ticklish female body in general, is ignored.

I don't personally look at my feet and think, "Yee gods! They're beautiful!" But I know I sure as hell find a guy who has that reaction to be extremely sexy. How anyone could find fault with someone thinking their feet are desireable is beyond me. But, I suspect the true source of disapproval is more about their own self image, than it is about the person who finds their feet attractive.

Posted by Relexology:
I too have met more than my fair share who think guys that like feet are just sick. Most of the women I've met lately have been the type who don't like their feet touched, tickled, massaged, looked at, and so on.

You have to wonder why women pay so much attention & draw so much attention to their feet(pedicures, painted toenails, open toed shoes & flip flops) if they think feet are gross

I think alot of it isnt the fetish, but the person. To put frankly, I think some guys make it sound creepier than it is.

My foot fetish is no secret. My family knows, my in-laws know, family, co-workers...its a part of me. Its who I am. I am Keith, computer networking major, happily married man, who happens to love feet (and almost gag when I see unkept feet). I am not the creepy guy who stutters and stammers anytime feet are mentioned and hypervintilate whenever I see a woman without shoes on.

Have I encountered women who think Im crazy. Sure. And they crack their jokes and I laugh back. I could care less. Chances are, no one has ever paid an ounce of attention to their feet, or worse, their feet look God awful at which point I will tell them that as much as I like feet I wouldnt touch their feet anyway. I dont live my life seeking the approval of people. And its with that attitude that I have had many cool experiences involving other womens feet (prior to my marriage, of course. Im only involved with one set of feet now :p).

I'd say that most of the girls I know don't want their feet touched because "feet are gross" but to be honest, its usually because many girls around here have very sensitive feet and are very ticklish. I always end up sucking their toes anyway and they shreik with laughter and tell me to stop, but by that time, I've gotten what I needed already and then get down to business.
Dirk

Can't really generalise, it usually depends on the woman and how open minded she is. From my experience, once a woman gets to know you she will accept more and more.

Originally posted by Raichyll (some deleted)
I absolutely love my feet being tickled, tickled, licked, etc... I just don't appreciate said treatment as much when the rest of me as a person, or as a sensual ticklish female body in general, is ignored.

You sound like the ideal woman to me, Raichyll.:)

I'm a ridiculously busty girl, and I'm used to having men talk to my bosom rather than my face

Oh bella can I relate to this!!! Its nice to have men pay attention to other parts of the body, personally I like have my feet caressed but most of all I like having my skin, all of it caressed, nice thing is you can start from the head and go all the way down to the toes (saving the best for last), talk about getting me fired up. This approach awakens all your senses and nerves and can leave the earth shattering moment for those sensative tootsies!!!

JPie

It really does depend on the open mindedness of the individual in question...that is true...
but I'm tellin' ya right now, and you can take this to the bank...my desires have NEVER been denied. NEVER. I guess it all depends on how you present yourself...your approach...and most important of all, how you present your fetish. If you look like some glazed eyed deviate, resembling Renfield in "Dracula" about to experience the nirvana of eating a cockroach, you ain't gettin' anywhere, not even in a cathouse with a fistful of Franklins. If you yourself love what you are, and think that your interest is not only fun for you, but will be fun for your partner as well, and can convey that, the both of you will have more fun then you could possibly imagine. Instead of, "oh, God, you should have seen this creep, guess what he's into?", if you present yourself in the right way, it's "wow, I never knew my feet could have enjoyed themselves so much!"
Lime's right...whatever floats your boat. But if it does float your boat, why shouldn't you make the max out of it? :)

A certain young Scottish lady of my aquaintance find it both amusing and enjoyable. The funny thing is that she seems to be a magnet for blokes like us and has a friend (who as far as I know doesn't know about her feet and tickling "quirk") who always says she brings the "foot pervs" out of the woodwork. :D

Manofmystery said:
I dont care WHAT women like. Im only concerned with what I LIKE. Thats why I much prefer tickling call girls or women at massage parlors, where they STFU and do what theyre told if they wanna get paid.

Don't let this catch get away, ladies! Limited time only!

when i first started dating my now X gf(whom i will marry) she said she hated feet.of course after a foot massage here and there she loved it.i had`nt even told her about my foot thing until later on,which she said was cute.

i guess i am lucky though.all my female friends don`t hesitate to put there feet in my lap and/or ask for a massage....and they know nothing of my fetish.:devil:

:upsidedow

The women who think it is weird or perverted to have their feet touched or played with, have yet to find the magic. I was one of them a few years ago. I was shown the magic and am grateful for it.

HOWEVER, you foot guys, please remember that we women DO exist above the ankles. Pay attention to and appreciate every part.

Originally posted by njjen3953 (some deleted)
HOWEVER, you foot guys, please remember that we women DO exist above the ankles.

I just knew that you would say this, Jen. It's true, of course, and even I admit that there are some nice parts above the ankles.:) But I do like feet best.:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back