• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Do You Like Being Tickled By

a have never tried the tounge i think it is because my lees cant handle my :devil: devilsh tounge

Hi, guys!
I feel like home with you!
I think I like to be tickled with fingers and especially <<<<---- :wub:
But nobody did it to me... yet.... :idunno:

Hey folks,
In a past relationship during foreplay she laid me down on the bed in my loose boxers and fed a big yellow feather boa in one side and out the other. Told me I could have her ontop if i didnt move or make a sound. She had great fun tourturing me, slowly pulling the tickly boa through and feeding it back in the other side.

I think everyone enjoys being tickled here and would take it anyway they could lol! For me its not how im tickled its the when. For me there is nothing better than a bunch of friends, tipsy, at a sleepover having an uber tickle fight...ticklish, uncontrable and very fun! Its casual, feels great and everyone has fun.

I think tickling is at its best when its unplanned and the sexual side (so far for me) has been planned. *edit...not that im complaining lol*

have fun ;)
Ray

For me it's fingers. stiff feathers, an electric toothbrush, my silver stroker, (that is if you can get me to reveal its secret whereabouts and I challenge you to try:D) and a massage vibrator with its evil head.

For me it's fingers. stiff feathers, an electric toothbrush, my silver stroker, (that is if you can get me to reveal its secret whereabouts and I challenge you to try:D) and a massage vibrator with its evil head.

Oh I bet if I made a little trip up to see you, sweetie, I could find it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~​

As for what I like... I love fingers. It is hard to beat fingers.

But teeth come close. Teeth on the feet.

And then toss in a lovely brush like an artists fan brush and you can get some wonderful edge play to mix it up a bit. Electric toothbrushes behind the knees make me squirm good!

Don't forget the Q-tips! They are such wonderful little things so often overlooked!

And then toss in a lovely brush like an artists fan brush and you can get some wonderful edge play to mix it up a bit. Electric toothbrushes behind the knees make me squirm good!

Don't forget the Q-tips! They are such wonderful little things so often overlooked!

I have teeth. :) And unpredictable fingers.

And your flight number and arrival time is? :p And there's no need to book a hotel room as you can stay with me.:evilha: :firedevil :blaugh:

I'll remember this Laurie and use it to my exquisite advantage.:evilha:
Fingertips skin on skin contact tickling in unpredictable patterns , speeds keeping me guessing whether the next tickles will be up down pattern, figure eights,one hand or both at same time..hheheeh you get the idea:cool:

Tickle tools are great too for desired intensity , and guys mustaches,beards :imouttahe

This would be my tickle heaven!

I like and enjoy and love to be tickled by playful bold yet gentle warm fingertips, love being teased and tantalized and slowly yet playfully yet gently tickled real nice and slow with big soft fluffy feathers, don't really care for the stiff hard feathers, yes supposed to tickle more, work like charm on feet and arms and other ticklish areas. However I LOVE being tickled by warm ticklish fingertips of a terrific playful yet assertive bold ler and LOVE feathers!!! Love Feathers!!

Especially peacock feathers! Love to be tickled with creativity, imagination, being verbally and audibly tickled by ticklish sensual tickle descriptions-love being tickled by a really neat sexy voice whispering in my ear describing sensual tickle scenarios and love being tickled while restrained helpless vulnerable and on a bed-love to be tickled that way the most. also enjoy loving to be tickled-while playfully being gently pinned down either on my back, sometimes on my tummy or preferably on my side with me being cuddled and hugged and playfully flirted with and tickled playfully by a bold playful flirty ler being gentle and playfully dominant and me submissive-

while he is hugging and cuddling me and tickling me by verbally ticklishly taunting me audibly in my ear or close by my ear-and him or any lee whether be male or female tickling me playfully and confidently-totally enjoying and loving every minute-tickling me w out mercy and slowly driving me crazy first slow then quick then slow-until
I feel I almost am going to lose my sanity.

Now that is how I LOVE to be tickled!!!!!!;):couch::D:roflmao::D:D:xpulcy:

(of course soft fabrics are a must, love satin, velvet, silk, faux animal fur print-real soft and gentle caress on the skin when lightly stroked on the sensitive skin, love suede, love microsuede, love tassels, love feathers, love the feel of soft fabrics and materials-they are a must;) totally love these -also have a kink for nice roaring fireplaces-so sexy so hot, love to be tickled in front of a sizzling fire w candles lit all around with thunderstorm outside and playfully tickled like crazy on a faux animal print fur -cause

I love the sound of thunder and like lightning makes for sexy atmosphere real romantic and erotic -love hot tubs too.....feathers, soft materials, beautiful pastels, bright jewel tone colors, fireplace and lots of lots of tickling and hugs and massages and love and attention and pampering-----with bubbling hot tub and candles and soft romantic music----that would be a heavenly tickle scene for me-
I would be in heaven:xpulcy:;)

TickleBunny 2

nothing beats a sensitive set of fingers!!!

Let your fingers tickle me all over... that doesn't mean that tickle tools aren't great either.. but I prefer to feel my ler!!!!!!!

So is there really a disconnect felt if the 'ler has a tool in hand? I can understand the love of skin-to-skin contact, but I am surprised by the number of people who are completely set against tickle tools.

Hmm..

I prefer human to human. Tickle tools are just weird in my opinion. I know they can make the experience more intense, but I don't like feeling like a project for a mad scientist.

I prefer human to human. Tickle tools are just weird in my opinion. I know they can make the experience more intense, but I don't like feeling like a project for a mad scientist.

Not even ice?

*ducks*

Now, the shame here is I haven't been tickled in a real tickling session, so I can only say what my preference -might- be. So far, fingers (more skin then nail) are the wonderworks. Teeth and tongue are also very fun.

Now, going into my experience as a 'ler, fingers, teeth, and tongue are fun, but....

Soft fabrics, like silk or satan, can do wonders as it lightly trails against sensative skin. Even used tissue paper for an equal effect. Ice is also a wonderful/horrible tool, specially when set against ticklish sides.

Another thing I want to add is my small collection of painter brushes. Only five brushes, two thick and long, two are thin and long, and one that is teeny small, each made with soft synthetic fluff. Not the most durable, but then again, I don't paint with these brushes lol. Can be laugh inducing in those hard to reach tickling areas.

Soft fabrics, like silk or satan, can do wonders as it lightly trails against sensative skin. Even used tissue paper for an equal effect. Ice is also a wonderful/horrible tool, specially when set against ticklish sides.

Where can I pick up some satan fabric?

k.satan.600x770.jpg

Huh... I did say Satan, didn't I? Course I mean Satin, but... ehhh... what would that fruedian slip mean? :mhorns::firedevil:devil2::devil::bowing:

I'm with Mairead on this one.

I'm really not into the whole tool thing. I love the person to person
contact. Connection is key for me!

I'm with Mairead on this one.

I'm really not into the whole tool thing. I love the person to person
contact. Connection is key for me!

This about sums it up for me too. I think skin to skin touch has a more personal connection/fun to it that tools don't And it a weird way, tools strike as sadistic(not in a bad way though) whereas fingers could be see as fun and anti-sadistic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back