• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you think is the cause or origin of your tickling fetish?

Do you think people are just born with this fetish, like their brains are just wired to be turned on by tickling, or maybe some early formative experience involving tickling, or what?

I bought mine. Got a pretty good deal on it , too.

I think mine came when i was youn growing up i think my ticklishness was my first bit of closeness to the ladies i was always getting chased and tickled on the playground

For me it was an interest as a teen in BDSM...and then as I got older I realized I didn't want to "hurt" women and cause them pain. But I loved bondage. But I wasn't interested much in sex. I was confused lol.
And then one day I ran into a tickling clip and it just totally clicked for me...it was bondage...not sex...they couldn't get away...but they weren't in pain...but they were being tortured...but they laughed and liked it...while they hated it.
Sounds messed up lol.

I love this thread and really appreciate the question, itsjustaride. Like porcelaindoll2 said, I think for the most part I was born this way and that certain environmental stimuli (ie. cartoons) reinforced aka 'fueld' what was already solidifying in my brain. While not directly tickling related, my first memory of being attracted to female feet was in my church daycare probably around 3 or 4 years old. I just remember being enthralled with one of the ladies dangling her high heels in front of me while I played with trucks. I just kept scooting closer and closer to her to get a better view of her feet. I must have watched her dangle those heels for many minutes before she noticed me. I think she just made some comment of 'How cute' kind of a thing. There were then snippets of tickling featured in Sesame Street episodes I'd watch. Various cartoons would have tickling included in their plots. Magic shows would have a beautiful woman tickled on her feet before and after she was sawed in half in those boxes. All of it gave me very surprising, very much not knowing what to do with it, raging erections even as a young 4-5 year old. I'd have to excuse myself from the room while watching the television and go into the bathroom until my erection went away. It was scary and exciting at the same time. At nearly 5 decades here on this planet, I've come to embrace this part of my sexuality as it most assuredly is very erotic and very sexual to me; both my foot and tickle fetishes. Sometimes I wish it wasn't so sexual, but I can't deny that it is. I am a work in progress as are all of us. Everyday I try to accept myself for who I am and not get too worked up over who I am not, or what I don't have. I am learning to practice kindness toward myself first and then to others. It is a difficult journey this life we live. In many ways, I am coming to believe that these fetishes I have for women's feet and tickling are a real blessing and something to truly embrace. We are all human and we are all attracted sexually to certain things. Some are considered strange, some normal. We as a society decide which. The more the internet reaches places on our planet that haven't been reached I think we'll learn that these fetishes are actually quite common and nothing to be ashamed of. It's just shades of an erotic spectrum. That's how I'm viewing it anyway right now. To bring it back to the origin question, I think there are many great evolutionary advantages to people who find others feet attractive and want to tickle them. I think it's very possible that there are suites of genes that can be traced back to our earliest human ancestors who had people in the tribe with these proclivities. They may have been revered as important members of the tribe who pay attention to a very important part of our bodies and provide necessary breaks from seriousness giving laughter to other members of the tribe.
I imagine these skills would have been valued early on in a world where maybe laughter and foot care wasn't prioritized. We're all human and we all get turned on sexually by something. In the grand scheme of things isn't getting turned on by a woman's foot and wanting to tickle those same feet a really wonderful way to give pleasure to another woman who may also find that attractive? With 7 billion of us and growing on this planet, I think there are just infinite possibilities for all of us here with these fetishes for feet, tickling, bellybuttons, breasts, you name it, to find others who are as into or at least curious about these fetishes. I think with the internet in general and this forum in particular we live in a wonderful time to connect with each other. My spouse, while not as into tickling as I am, certainly appreciates the fact that I love to give her foot massages, suck her toes, and lightly tickle her soles from time to time. Giving pleasure to another is one of life's most beautiful experiences. Foot fetishism and tickle fetishism definitely play a role in that pleasure giving. It's not to me any stretch to think that even some of our earliest human ancestors had penchants for foot tickling and foot worship. It helped our species survive and thrive. Again, we should feel proud of our attraction to these fetishes. Thanks for reading these thoughts. Interested to keep the discussion going.
Kindly,
TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

My latest Kindle eBook, 'The Ticklish Threesome' is now available on Amazon at:
https://www.amazon.com/Ticklish-Thr...easurable-laughter-filled-ebook/dp/B082YBVVM9

Wow! Very philosophical! Thank you for that insight! Never really looked at it that deep!

Thanks, Bob. I really appreciate your kind words on what I wrote. Have a great Friday and weekend! TLM

I feel like cartoon/movie scenes sparked a lot of early interest in tickling. I remember the cartoon scenes more vividly than I do most instances of being tickled as a child. There were a few intense tickle moments I witnessed, but did not take part in, that remained in memory too.

Interestingly, I was born in 1981; in 1984, Disney's The Jungle Book had a second run in theaters. And this was my first ever movie in a theater. The Jungle Book has some memorable tickling scenes and I have often wondered if it contributed to my later feelings about tickling, or if I would have felt the same way regardless if I saw it or not.

I feel like cartoon/movie scenes sparked a lot of early interest in tickling. I remember the cartoon scenes more vividly than I do most instances of being tickled as a child. There were a few intense tickle moments I witnessed, but did not take part in, that remained in memory too.

Interestingly, I was born in 1981; in 1984, Disney's The Jungle Book had a second run in theaters. And this was my first ever movie in a theater. The Jungle Book has some memorable tickling scenes and I have often wondered if it contributed to my later feelings about tickling, or if I would have felt the same way regardless if I saw it or not.

This is similar to what I said about seeing David Copperfield tickling Catherine Bach’s nylon feet; my nylon foot fetish already existed, but if I’d not seen the Copperfield clip, would my tickling fetish exist? For example, when I was about 5 or 6, and before I saw the Copperfield clip, my parents had taken in a lodger, a policewoman called Wendy. This was the early 80s UK, when policewomen wore a skirt and black tights as part of the uniform. Wendy would often make my day by padding around the house in black stocking feet before or after a shift. I can remember trying to crawl close to her black stocking feet as she relaxed, and both her and my parents scolding me for it. I also remember holding her by her ankles when she showed me how to walk on my hands, and feeling excited that her greyish white stocking feet were so close to me. However, in neither case did I have any desire to tickle her. Using this rationale, I can only surmise that the Copperfield clip just acted as the catalyst for my tickling fetish. How different life might be if I’d not seen it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

i, like many others here, do feel like i was born with this fetish. i’ve always been very interested in tickling, although when i was young and didn’t understand arousal, i thought i was scared of it. i can recall being fascinated watching cartoon characters being tickled, and whenever i had access to internet, i would watch youtube videos of guys being tickled, not understanding why i liked it so much!

Simple, always liked feet. Kinky ex girlfriend asked me to tickle her. I did and he we are... a tickle addict

seeing cartoon tickle scenes and tickling friends

My body was made specifically for a Ler to torture… it must be fate, the universe, some cruel God who thought a fun game would be to make someone desperately sensitive all over… and then have them desire their own weakness to be exploited over and over and over again.

Oh sorry… ignore the above I just meant “born with it.”

I'm assuming me having a foot fetish naturally led to me also developing a tickle fetish.

Goes back to my very first life memories! By the time I was three, I was already infatuated with feet, particularly my Mother’s and my Grandmother’s. Think what you will, it was the start of a VERY satisfying tickle fetish life!!

My body was made specifically for a Ler to torture… desperately sensitive all over… desire their own weakness to be exploited over and over and over again.

That is BEYOND hot. You are a fantasy lee come to life!

To the original Q: no clue. But by age 3, I already loved seeing girls in stockings, tights, or leotards - and for some reason I badly wanted to tickle. Female giggles, squeals, etc somehow ALWAYS drove me crazy

Last edited:
The origin of my tickling fetish is female bare feet, plain and simple. ;o)

My bellybutton fetish. As I began watching bellybutton fetish content, I saw that bellybutton tickling was a thing. A couple older studios would link to previews that they posted here, and the only way to see them was to join this site. I joined, started watching bellybutton tickle videos, and that was that.

its always been connected to feet. This started when I was like six years old. i would stare at girls feet (i was very interested in soles and bottoms of feet and ankles mostly. and i have no idea why. it evolved as an adult to upperbody tickling too. but i really focus on feet lol. If i saw two girls tickle eachother it put such a smile on my face. the tickle part has to do with being helpless and under someone elses mercy. especially when in stocks or tied up. but i can't pinpoint how this all started for the life of me. I always been this wasy since i was like 6 years old

For me it was a neighborhood conversation in which three girls described pranks they played on sleeping girls at a birthday slumber party the night before. Besides such pranks as filling one girl's hand with shaving cream, then dangled a thread along her nose to make her swat at the imagined insect in her sleep, the first girl to fall asleep was in a mummy sleeping bag; they pinned her in the bag and tickled her until she wet herself. My first remembered arousal was on hearing this. I imagined what it must have been like for her; frantic to get out of the bag, desperate not to pee herself in front of everyone; then the warm, wet release of doing so. I was also intrigued that none of the parents there were upset by this; they simply gave the girl a chance to shower, and other clothes to wear, and tossed the sleeping bag in the wash - apparently this game, that was so arousing to me, was seen by adults as safe to engage in. The more I thought about what had happened to her, the more I wanted either to have that happen to me, or to do that to someone else. Both desires continued until a low-back injury made me leery of being a 'lee; I'm now a die-hard 'ler.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back