• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what do you wear when you tickle or are being tickled?

since its my boyfriend who does the tickling- 90% of the time its nothing cause thats how it is... the rest of the time depends on where we are and the mood i guess..

Depends on the time of the day. In a relationship, night tie tickling is usually in bed and nude. Casual day time tickles are in what ever we happen to be wearing.

For me it depends on who I'm playing with. Usually it is a shirt and shorts or a dress. Undressing only happens if I trust the person I'm playing with and nude will only happen if there is some sort of attraction.

Thong or shorts/swimsuit

I've only been tied and tickled by dominatrices, who graciously allowed me to wear just a thong. Not that any woman wants to see me in a thong, mind you. The problem is I overheat quickly, so when the activity is as action-packed as a tickling session I wear as little attire as possible rather than soak it with perspiration.

When the tickler, I prefer shorts or a swimsuit for the same reason. In professional tickling sessions where I top, I'm in a thong.

You play with people you don't trust??

I guess trust isn't really what I should've said. I don't normally do it on the first couple of play dates. I usually wait until I feel fully comfortable and cool with the person. Most of the people I meet up with are people I have only chatted with online. I can say that I have played with some people I would never play with again because I wouldn't trust them. They sounded amazing online, but real life was another story.

Hi all...
When I tickle, I like to have my lee wearing a sports bra, undies or shorts, and either nylons or socks.

When I get tickled, I usually wear a pair of boxers, a sleeveless-tank top shirt OR no shirt at all, and a thin pair of socks.

In both cases any of the clothes being worn may be removed at some point of the duration of the tickling, depending on how the scene is going.

Your thoughts?

whatever im wearing at the time unless we're both in the mood lol. If its a surprise attack then yeah whatever we got on at the moment

Maybe I'm assuming women are more "visual" than they actually are, as men tend to be VERY visual when it comes to stimulation, but I would prefer to wear maybe a wifebeater and underpants for the first session with a woman. Sort of want to tease her a little bit, and leave something to the imagination. Then I would go nude on the second session. Seems like it would spice things up a bit and give the woman something to look forward to.

OMG!! I hope he did not post a clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big ol' smile and tighty whities.

I'm usually fully clothed - even conservative in my attire: a shirt, a tie; what you'd consider typical office outfit.

It IS a job after all...

:serenity:

I try and wear pretty panties and bras for sessions, with the bf it depends on how intense it is and like everyone said above, when it happens. The more comfortable you are the better though, because for me when I'm uncomfortable (either mentally or physically) it detracts from how ticklish I am.

The only thing I consistently wear while being tickled/tickling is a smile.

If it's an impromptu tickle fight- whatever.
Planned with most of my tickle buddies - her in bra/ panties; me in boxer briefs or shorts
If we're more than just friends... well, use your imagination.

Either nude, or with some shorts and a tee. Gotta be able to move freely to tickle properly ;)

At the start I wear normal clothes, but that sometimes changes..

Sometimes things get put on me, like nylons :p

Regular clothes or bra and panties over time. It's always a good thing when the ler doesn't pressure you inyo wearing something you don't want to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back