• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is The Breaking Point

Mane'o

TMF Master
In tickling, what is "the breaking point"? I see all these video titles about "...tickled to the breaking point" or "...tickled beyond the breaking point."

What is the tickle breaking point? When the lee uses a safe word? When the lee breaks down crying? When the lee can't catch a breath? When the lee faints?

What is the breaking point?

In the context with which you presented the question, allow me to be a little cynical and say it's just a platitude used to invent video titles. ;) At least, most of the time, but there's nothing wrong with that!

Wish I could give you a better answer than that, but it seems such a subjective term that could mean a number of things to any different person. Although, for me personally? I'd say the breaking point is when the lee is pushed to their limit, and I guess usually that means they will safeword. But then there's those who actually want to be pushed beyond what they can handle, so in that case they would have passed their "breaking point" after they can't handle the tickling anymore, but are still forced to endure it. In that case you'd know it from their desperation, I should think. 'tis a wonderful thing to experience. :happycry:

It's different for each person but for me, my absolute breaking point is the moment I am willing to do anything my husband wants, to make the tickling stop. I am very stubborn, but also very ticklish, so it's a challenge for him to break me - but if he tickles the worst spots too long, I eventually cry, or beg...but even beyond that, I get to the point where I try to bargain with him [which is difficult while laughing hysterically]. I tell him I will do absolutely anything he wants if he will just end my suffering.

I've had 'lees who consider themselves "broken" when they laugh so hard they can't move and can't speak at all, possibly even crying.

It's different for each person but for me, my absolute breaking point is the moment I am willing to do anything my husband wants, to make the tickling stop. I am very stubborn, but also very ticklish, so it's a challenge for him to break me - but if he tickles the worst spots too long, I eventually cry, or beg...but even beyond that, I get to the point where I try to bargain with him [which is difficult while laughing hysterically]. I tell him I will do absolutely anything he wants if he will just end my suffering.

I love that! Unfortunately, I have a real hard time taking someone to that point because I would absolutely hate myself if they were truly hurt, pissed, or so turned off over it that they were never the same. I would have to know that they truly wanted to take it that far before I would even consider taking it to that point. I guess that's why I never spanked anyone yet. I've always wanted to try it, but don't want to hurt anyone.

I love that! Unfortunately, I have a real hard time taking someone to that point because I would absolutely hate myself if they were truly hurt, pissed, or so turned off over it that they were never the same. I would have to know that they truly wanted to take it that far before I would even consider taking it to that point. I guess that's why I never spanked anyone yet. I've always wanted to try it, but don't want to hurt anyone.

I understand your reluctance to spank. I have the same feeling. Surprisingly my very ticklish wife asked me once to give her a swat. Turns out being spanked is a turn on for her. Sometimes I spank her. Sometimes I tickle her.

But the real fun is combining spanking and tickling. The spanking seems to increase her ticklishness. I don't know if that heightened ticklishness is psychological or physical from he planking but I just go with it.

A fun game is to give her a choice. I let her choose one and then do it until she asks for the other. Spank until she begs to be tickled. Tickle till she begs to be spanked. Very quickly she is in a very heightened state of arousal and sensitivity and in a dilemma. The spanking increases her ticklishness so she has a low tolerance for being tickled. But it doesn't take long for her spanked bottom to turn red and very sensitive and her spanking tolerance drops precipitously. Soon she can only endure a couple spanks and she begs to be tickled. But she is so hyper ticklish she is begging to be spanked after a few seconds of tickling. She gets into a complete state of frenzy at which point we switch to conventional intercourse. Talk about reaching her breaking point!

I imagine it varies from lee to lee, but I would think a common thread would be teary-eyed, babbling incoherently, eyes glazed over, still giggling and squirming long after the tickler has stopped. . .

The video breaking point is an advertisement. My personal breaking point is not when I can't take the tickling anymore, because that hardly happens, but when I start to become sore from laughing and struggling.

I have to agree, that it's pretty much a marketing idea, also as Brandi said for each lee it is different. So if that lee hits their breaking point, now you got a catchy title. However the breaking point may not be exactly what you as the viewer are thinking of seeing.

I understand your reluctance to spank. I have the same feeling. Surprisingly my very ticklish wife asked me once to give her a swat. Turns out being spanked is a turn on for her. Sometimes I spank her. Sometimes I tickle her.

But the real fun is combining spanking and tickling. The spanking seems to increase her ticklishness. I don't know if that heightened ticklishness is psychological or physical from he planking but I just go with it.

A fun game is to give her a choice. I let her choose one and then do it until she asks for the other. Spank until she begs to be tickled. Tickle till she begs to be spanked. Very quickly she is in a very heightened state of arousal and sensitivity and in a dilemma. The spanking increases her ticklishness so she has a low tolerance for being tickled. But it doesn't take long for her spanked bottom to turn red and very sensitive and her spanking tolerance drops precipitously. Soon she can only endure a couple spanks and she begs to be tickled. But she is so hyper ticklish she is begging to be spanked after a few seconds of tickling. She gets into a complete state of frenzy at which point we switch to conventional intercourse. Talk about reaching her breaking point!

Damn man, you are one lucky SOB! She sounds like a keeper to me! Treat her well!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back