• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Is Weird About You?

Let me get my list....
I didn't get my driver's license until I was about 25 years old

My thumbs bend both ways

Just to clarify:

attachment.php

I still believe in the Easter Bunny, but not Santa Claus.

..i'm completely lying.

I still believe in the Easter Bunny, but not Santa Claus.

..i'm completely lying.

Oh, so it's the other way around then? Yeah, Santa is a pretty cool guy, he never payed me back those 50 bucks though... :yarr:

As for me: I steal construction signs, but I might already have mentioned that

I have to protect my imaginary poodle from a crazed lady residing in Mickey Mouse Land. If that is not weird then I don't know what is.

Weird? Too much to mention and most of it just slips me by as it happens frequently :blaugh:

Alright then, I'll confess one; When behind a vehicle I automatically add up the numbers on the number plate and its getting obsessive that I do it with cars passing me now, *hangs head in shame*.

I have to close all the shampoo and conditioner bottles before I leave the shower or I believe it brings me bad luck.

Speaking of bad luck:
I have to wear my class ring so the engraving is upside down or I think that's bad luck.
I have to wear a certain earring in my top right ear or I think I'll have bad luck.
I have to make sure I turn off the radio in the car on a good station or that's bad luck.
I also have to move things that have been sitting in one spot for a long time or that's bad luck too.

I swing a baseball bat hockey stick and golf club and eat all left handed but throw with my right

I will fly to a place i've never been to just to say I've been there

I guide a 200 ton plane into the gate area but afraid to push it out to the tarmac

i have the same style birthmark on the top of my right foot as i have on the bottom of my left

i collect pens from the cities I've visited with the citys name printed on it.

i get mad at myself for losing in a baseball or hockey game on my playstation 2

I want to offer a girl from the TMF a free plane trip to and from to hang out for the weekend and tickle each other but afraid she will say no thanks :sigh: :(

**If i think of anymore i will add it**

I tend to think for myself and dont let others influence my thoughts .

i worry of how others think of me

I have had foot tickling fights with my cousin julie more than I have any other girl

I have several watches for different occasions

I get mad at others for doing stupid things and later i do something dumb

i have boxer shorts of Family Guy and the Simpsons

I have spoken in front of hundreds of people without hesitation but I dont think i speak well on the phone

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back