• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your greatest fear?

tk0

TMF Expert
We all have fears, but what do you fear the most?

That when I die, I'll go to Hell...

Hell is not a bad place compared to the alternative... I would rather camp there than stop existing... which is what I am afraid of.
Imagine that you live all your life good, without any bad blood with anyone, learning and helping and when you die it was all in vain... that would be stupid and unfair...

That when I die, I'll go to Hell...

hmm aren't you a tad young to worry about that?? and something tells me you wrote this with tongue firmly planted in cheek...

my biggest fear... death by fire..

No one is guaranteed another second in life, so it's best to have yourself squared away before taking that last breath. Hell is completely avoidable, but - ironically - if I post anything about it, I'll get flamed. How about that? :rolleyes:

So what am I afraid of? Nothing, really. I'd prefer to not drown, but that doesn't mean I'm afraid of it.

Being alone. I was alone for three years, emotionally and practically physically, and it made me suicidal. I'm paranoid about going back to that, and it shows up in my relationships sometimes. Never to the good.

Senshi is slowly trying to teach that part of me that's constantly scared that I shouldn't, don't need to be anymore. I must drive him nuts sometimes, but, thank God, he keeps trying---and I am happy.

~K

Last edited:
Losing loved ones is my biggest.

I also have a long-running wariness of house fires. I feel paranoid, like they're out watching me, just waiting for a chance to happen.

Since everyone is afraid of death so far i suggest you find Jesus.....................haha just kidding :D.

My biggest fear are crabs like the crustacean its a phobia i never came over strange i no :)

Since everyone is afraid of death so far i suggest you find Jesus.....................haha just kidding :D.

My biggest fear are crabs like the crustacean its a phobia i never came over strange i no :)

lol i'm not afraid of actual death, but the means...death by a fire would to me be the most horrific thing imaginable..

on a more serious note...one of my biggest fears was not being of any use to anyone ever..that if i'd never been born, it wouldn't have changed anyone or anything..

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back