• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your sexual orientation?

Which one do you most identify as?

• Total voters

a7hgsir4h3jk

I'm curious as to what you all identify as. Does it tie in to your preferences in tickling?

Apologies if there's already a thread/poll for this.

So I'm straight, as in I'm only intimate with women. I also am only into tickling women.

Not that two men/women can't tickle without it being a gay/lesbian act or anything like that. Certainly nothing wrong with it either.

Personally m/m is not for me, but it is for others and that's ok :)

Hmmm, I think the most accurate word for me would be bi-curious. I'm a hundred percent attracted to women, no doubt about that! But I sometimes wonder if I might like guys some, too... X3

With regard to sex, I am straight.

With regard to tickling, my activities are all F/m and M/f. What I like to watch most in videos, however, is F/f.

Bisexual. While lately I have mostly prefered men to women, I would be up for a woman tickling me under the right circumstances. It has happened before and it was fun. :)

Straight- I only like tickling playtime with ladies :)

In terms of tickling erotica- again I must admit to finding f/f videos and stories most stimulating!

"Asexual"? "Pansexual?" Seriously, there are people identifying with this crap? For the joke I guess...

"Asexual"? "Pansexual?" Seriously, there are people identifying with this crap? For the joke I guess...

Actually, both are considered to be legitimate sexual orientations. Asexuality is a lack of sexual attraction towards any gender (though they still have sexual needs, and can still be in a romantic relationship), and pansexuality is an attraction towards people of all genders--non-binary ones included. They are very real, they are not a joke. We can't be thinking like that in this day and age, or we're gonna wind up being that awkward grandparent that spews bigoted crap while his children apologize for him...

Actually, both are considered to be legitimate sexual orientations. Asexuality is a lack of sexual attraction towards any gender (though they still have sexual needs, and can still be in a romantic relationship), and pansexuality is an attraction towards people of all genders--non-binary ones included. They are very real, they are not a joke. We can't be thinking like that in this day and age, or we're gonna wind up being that awkward grandparent that spews bigoted crap while his children apologize for him...

Couldn't have said it better. Thank you for explaining it. :twohugs:

Thanks for your explanation. It is clear and comprehensive :)

This is not really the kind of thread to have a debate on, but I'll just say that I am horrified by the implications that these terms encompass, at least based on the definition you propose. I think they are very representative of everything that's wrong "in this day and age". Also, where I come from, we respect our elders and look up to them for their wisdom, instead of feeling embarrassed for them.

Maybe I'll start a thread some day to discuss this issue further... But in the meantime, thanks again for taking the time to explain this thoroughly, it is most interesting!

Thanks for your explanation. It is clear and comprehensive :)

This is not really the kind of thread to have a debate on, but I'll just say that I am horrified by the implications that these terms encompass, at least based on the definition you propose. I think they are very representative of everything that's wrong "in this day and age". Also, where I come from, we respect our elders and look up to them for their wisdom, instead of feeling embarrassed for them.

Maybe I'll start a thread some day to discuss this issue further... But in the meantime, thanks again for taking the time to explain this thoroughly, it is most interesting!

Ooooooohh, I can feel the heat of the debate from here... But I agree, I would prefer not to argue this here and now. All I will say for now is that I appreciate your civility, and that if and when that thread ever crops up... Well, I'll have my debatin' pants on for sure...! ;3

Well, I'll have my debatin' pants on for sure...! ;3

:laughhard: Maybe this does not sound the same to you native speakers but I find this expression immensely hilarious! Is that something you say frequently in America, or did you just come up with it? :laughhard:

:laughhard: Maybe this does not sound the same to you native speakers but I find this expression immensely hilarious! Is that something you say frequently in America, or did you just come up with it? :laughhard:

Heh, I just came up with it now; nobody has ever said that, outside of maybe a teen sitcom... X'D

Well, I'll have my debatin' pants on for sure...! ;3

I just told that sentence to my colleagues (I am at work right now). The Americans are out for the moment so I can't predict their reactions, but all the Chinese are laughing right now thanks to you~ Now it has turned into a contest of who can come up with the most ridiculous "I will have my [...] pants on". You have lightened up what was otherwise heading towards another boring day at the office. God I love the TMF!

:goodjob:

I just told that sentence to my colleagues (I am at work right now). The Americans are out for the moment so I can't predict their reactions, but all the Chinese are laughing right now thanks to you~ Now it has turned into a contest of who can come up with the most ridiculous "I will have my [...] pants on". You have lightened up what was otherwise heading towards another boring day at the office. God I love the TMF!

:goodjob:

...well if that's not awesome, I don't know what is...! X'D
Glad I could lighten things up with my silliness! :D

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back