• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your the turn OFF moment?

mch5

TMF Regular
There is that moment in videos, sometimes, when the lee' suddenly stops laughing/panicking and just...
Look around to check what is going on?!
That is when I not only sure it's a fake/non-ticklish, but also it instantly ger turned off.

And (some of) you know me, I can forgive "fake" tickling if it's done well/convincing,
but that stepping out of the situation, which also, if you notice it, used by the lee to signal the ler to change the spot...
[You'll see the lee stop laughing like crazy before the ler stopped tickling)

What is your turn off moments in the videos?

When it's clear they are uncomfortable or that they want to stop FOR REAL but the person tickling isn't respecting them. That's when things go from sexy to ick.
How would you know it's not part of the "natural/agreed-upon reaction"?

I'm sure that after reading many of the posts here, you did see that some of us do look for the "negative reactions" (struggling, screams, tears, crying, etc) or even expect it to look "non-consensual". Some of us even want to go even darker, using videos to do so without harming the lee irl.

I would probably have to say certain levels of baby talk or "tickle talk". When I am watching a video and I hear the ler going "kootchie kootchie koo" or "tickle tickle" or whatever, it's makes me go ugh! Pass! Some commenting isn't bad if done right, but the baby talking and "kootchies" are stupid.

That and while it's not too common, in some of the foot tickling videos, either the ler or the lee or both will talk about how stinky and dirty the lees feet are. I just close out of the video at that point.

There is that moment in videos, sometimes, when the lee' suddenly stops laughing/panicking and just...
Look around to check what is going on?!
That is when I not only sure it's a fake/non-ticklish, but also it instantly ger turned off.

And (some of) you know me, I can forgive "fake" tickling if it's done well/convincing,
but that stepping out of the situation, which also, if you notice it, used by the lee to signal the ler to change the spot...
[You'll see the lee stop laughing like crazy before the ler stopped tickling)

What is your turn off moments in the videos?
When the ler moves on too quickly from a spot that is clearly VERY ticklish

Because I prefer socks or stockings over bare feet, my turn off is when the socks are removed (which is quite common in videos) or stockings are cut or ripped off.

Incest-themed videos that are now appearing all over the BDSM and foot fetish stores. I get that the master/slave dynamics in BDSM is passe these days. I understand why that is the case. But I don't think a mother/son dynamics is a good replacement for it, no matter how many times one uses the "step-" prefix.

When the lee says she likes being tickled or she is turned on by being tickled. Dirty/stinky feet. Vibrators. Toe ties that are too tight and turn the big toe purple.

When the lee says she likes being tickled or she is turned on by being tickled. Dirty/stinky feet. Vibrators. Toe ties that are too tight and turn the big toe purple.

Those are things that turn you ON. We're asking what turns you OFF (in other words, "What makes you NOT want to watch a tickling video?").

Those are things that turn you ON. We're asking what turns you OFF (in other words, "What makes you NOT want to watch a tickling video?").
I understand the thread title. The things I listed are things that turn me OFF.

I think he’s saying that he is turned OFF by those things. The first one is sadly pretty common; lots of producers outright refuse to work with models who are into tickling.

Why is it a turn off when the lee says she likes being tickled? Just curious. On the one hand I get it. Online, when I am reading a story or watching a video or looking at tickling artwork, I actually prefer pictures, stories, and videos more towards the non-con, vanilla ticklee "no please stop, no more hahaha" aspect where they don't like it. I just think its more exciting than "OMG! YES! Please tickle me harder!" Just kinda bores me.

In person for me, it is the complete opposite. It is a complete turn-off for me when I am tickling someone and they hate it, or they get angry at me for tickling them. It's not fun when you're tickling someone who hates to be tickled and gets pissed off. I actually think its a turn on when a person IRL likes or enjoys being tickled.

I think he’s saying that he is turned OFF by those things. The first one is sadly pretty common; lots of producers outright refuse to work with models who are into tickling.

I'm actually EXTREMELY SURPRISED to hear that, and it makes little to no sense to me. If you're a tickling producer, why would you not want to work with women that enjoy tickling who are probably realistically very ticklish, hence why they enjoy it? Especially today in a highly competitive tickling and fetish industry? This is going to take me a while to wrap my head around...

Two things:
1. When the ler stops touching the lee and picks up a "tool". The ler needs to be physically touching the lee, not holding a toothbrush on the same spot on her foot for four straight minutes without any interaction between the two.
2. When, during an F/F video, the camera operator reaches his hairy arm into the scene to "join in" (which is often him groping her). Grope the model on your own time.

1. When the ler stops touching the lee and picks up a "tool". The ler needs to be physically touching the lee, not holding a toothbrush on the same spot on her foot for four straight minutes without any interaction between the two.

While everyone enjoys their own cup of tea, why wouldn't you get more turned on if the tool was causing the lee to have more of a ticklish reaction?

I'm actually EXTREMELY SURPRISED to hear that, and it makes little to no sense to me. If you're a tickling producer, why would you not want to work with women that enjoy tickling who are probably realistically very ticklish, hence why they enjoy it? Especially today in a highly competitive tickling and fetish industry? This is going to take me a while to wrap my head around...
I don’t quite fully understand it myself, but if I had to guess, it might have something to do with the inherent noncon aspect of tickling in general. Like, in the vanilla world, most people hate being tickled and don’t want it. I guess they’re trying to recreate that for “authenticity” reasons? I’ve also seen that “the whole fun comes from dragging vanillas into it”, and of course there’s the fact that a lot of us tickle kinksters aren’t conventionally attractive.

I don’t quite fully understand it myself, but if I had to guess, it might have something to do with the inherent noncon aspect of tickling in general. Like, in the vanilla world, most people hate being tickled and don’t want it. I guess they’re trying to recreate that for “authenticity” reasons? I’ve also seen that “the whole fun comes from dragging vanillas into it”, and of course there’s the fact that a lot of us tickle kinksters aren’t conventionally attractive.

I mean, again, when watching videos, I would rather see a lee being like "no please stop, don't tickle me" because I do like the noncon aspect in that regard, but I figure thats just acting. Not girls that actually hate being tickled. Though it is fun sometimes when girls that dont traditionally like getting tickled but sign up or get talked into it do videos.

As soon as they break out a feather, i turn it off right away. They are so overrated and for most woman ineffective.

Man, I say this ALL THE TIME. I have never once tickled a woman in my life that has responded in a ticklish way to any type of feather. I would go to an arts and crafts store and also some adult stores and buy a variety of different types of feathers of length, feel, stiffness, etc. and tried them all and never got one ticklish reaction. The most I ever got was "that feels kinda good". Yet every time they break a feather out in a video or something, the girl is laughing so hard years are streaming down her face. Not necessarily a turn off, but a HUGE eye roll for me. Even if feathers do tickle some people, I doubt theY tickle SO BAD that the person is exploding with laughter.

I mean, again, when watching videos, I would rather see a lee being like "no please stop, don't tickle me" because I do like the noncon aspect in that regard, but I figure thats just acting. Not girls that actually hate being tickled. Though it is fun sometimes when girls that dont traditionally like getting tickled but sign up or get talked into it do videos.
Personally, I do react with “no, please, stop” etc because it’s involuntary! :ROFLMAO: I also don’t get turned on most of the time, but it varies.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back