• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of tickling fetish do you have?

What kind of tickling interest do you have?

• Knismolagnia (sexual) and more memories of being tickled by same-gender parent

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Knismolagnia (sexual) and more memories of being tickled by opposite-gender parent

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Acarophilia (nonsexual) and more memories of being tickled by same-gender parent

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Acarophilia (nonsexual) and more memories of being tickled by opposite-gender parent

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Either/both and more memories of being tickled by same-gender parent

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Either/both and more memories of being tickled by opposite-gender parent

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters

SantaFeSwitch

TMF Expert
Hey everyone,

There've been several posts on TMF over the years speculating on the source of our common interest in tickling and being tickled, and I've been doing some polls on this testing different ideas just for the hell of it. I have a new idea based on my experience with a girl I recently dated for several months who enjoyed being tickled and something else we had in common.

As all good ticklephiles know, there are a couple of different kinds of tickling interests: Knismolagnia is the experience of sexual attraction or gratification from the act of tickling, whereas Acarophilia refers to a general love of tickling or being tickled, but doesn't necessarily have any sexual or fetish component to it. And some of us have both: it can be totally nonsexual but still fun with children or people you're not attracted to but sexual with an adult you're attracted to.

There have also been several threads on earliest memories of awareness of the fetish and who it was with. I'm combining these to test this idea. This poll is private so no one can see how you voted, but please comment to keep the poll at the forefront...

The poll tool only allows 10 options and I want to test 12, so the other 6 options are here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=174566

Thanks and have fun!

Last edited:
I guess I lean towards knismolagnia because tickling is a turn on for me, but I can separate the sexual from the platonic so with friends I'm an acarophiliac. However I was never tickled growing up by either parent. :)

The memories I have of my mother tickling me are highly unpleasant, as well as the memories that I have of my father tickling me. My mother used it to scare me, and my father used it on me, sexually, when I was an infant/toddler. Scarred me for life. I became (negatively/paranoid) obsessed with tickling - sexually - as a little, little girl partially because of my father's actions. I had also rejected a few people in my life that I love who used tickling to get close to me, therefore I was regretful of it, and out of my regret I came to love tickling through sexual passion.

Call me crazy, but I also believe that tickling almost has something of a life form. When I was a child, it scared me - out of the fact that I was suffocated with it, as well as confused by it - but as I got older, I became addicted to it because while people scared me with it, there was something else about it that made it seem to be alive and loving.

The memories I have of my mother tickling me are highly unpleasant, as well as the memories that I have of my father tickling me. My mother used it to scare me, and my father used it on me, sexually, when I was an infant/toddler. Scarred me for life. I became (negatively/paranoid) obsessed with tickling - sexually - as a little, little girl partially because of my father's actions. I had also rejected a few people in my life that I love who used tickling to get close to me, therefore I was regretful of it, and out of my regret I came to love tickling through sexual passion.

Call me crazy, but I also believe that tickling almost has something of a life form. When I was a child, it scared me - out of the fact that I was suffocated with it, as well as confused by it - but as I got older, I became addicted to it because while people scared me with it, there was something else about it that made it seem to be alive and loving.

In a sexual or nonsexual way? or both? thanks for sharing...

None of the above. I have never been tickled by a parent. Besides I am Ler not a Lee. I love to tickle ticklish women.

In a sexual or nonsexual way? or both? thanks for sharing...

I prefer it in a sexual way. My mother tickled me in a non-sexual way, albeit a twisted one. My father tickled me in a sexual way, when I was just a little girl. :(

Welcome. Thanks for making the poll. :) It's neat.

Hmm, I have no memories of being tickled by parents. Neither me or my sister liked being tickled, so it was against the rules in our house.

I was pretty much never tickled as a kid, actually. I never really thought that would have any bearing on it, but I suppose it could! Never thought much about it.

so far, memories of being tickled by opposite-gender parents, siblings, or friends outnumber those by same-gender by 40-4 in these two polls, a 10::1 ratio!

Why do there have to be memories of BEING tickled involved? I think that memories of inflicting rather than receiving would be dominant?

In that case your poll should be 24 things long; I'd consider using an actual website rather than multiple posts so that the poll is recorded properly. Not that it wouldn't be but etc.

Actually, most of my earliest memories stem from watching; I didn't engage, largely. Maybe the first memory I have (of all of mine) is tickling another person, but etc. I do have a lot of watching it happen, though.

Etc.

Why do there have to be memories of BEING tickled involved? I think that memories of inflicting rather than receiving would be dominant?

In that case your poll should be 24 things long; I'd consider using an actual website rather than multiple posts so that the poll is recorded properly. Not that it wouldn't be but etc.

Actually, most of my earliest memories stem from watching; I didn't engage, largely. Maybe the first memory I have (of all of mine) is tickling another person, but etc. I do have a lot of watching it happen, though.

Etc.

because it's a learned behavior: we are tickled before we tickle; babies don't go around tickling adults, they're the ones being tickled by adults before they learn to tickle...

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back