• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What National morning news anchor would you like to tickle

Which female national morning news anchor would you like to tickle

• Soledad O Brien-CNN American Morning

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Katie Couric-Today Show

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Diane Sawyer-Good Morning America

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
This thread asks what national morning news anchor you would like to tickle. I realize that I left out CBS' morning anchor, because I never watch CBS, and have no idea who it is, but if anyone knows, and it is a female, please feel free to add her. Thanks.

Mitch

I went with Soledad O Brien. I like her looks, and I would love to get my hands on the soles of her bare feet.

Mitch

I agree there Mitchell.Soledad has great name.And she has really nice feet I have a pic I will post of her.:atom: :atom:

My choice was not listed.

Ms. E. D. Hill of "Fox and Friends" (which is seen 7am to 9am on weekday mornings). :D

Yes, milagros, she wasnt, and my apologies for that. E D is a fine looking woman. As you know, she used to work at WABC TV in New York City in the 90s under the name Edye Tarbox. I have wanted to tickle her for a long time. Cute desirable woman.

Mitch

Edye Tarbox is actually her birth name. (Hill is just the name of her current husband, and Donahey the name of the husband before him.) :D

Katie Couric....she has cute legs and feet, and loves to tease when she conducts interviews (dangling...oh yeah! :D

Katie also has a cute laugh...

KoocheeKoo said:
Katie Couric....she has cute legs and feet, and loves to tease when she conducts interviews (dangling...oh yeah! :D

Katie also has a cute laugh...

Katie Couric... Kootchie Coo... K.C... I see a pattern here.
My vote goes to Ann Curry, though.

Soledad O' Brien gets my vote. She's very cute and looks like she would be fun to tickle.

Katie Couric for me. They say she can be quite a witch so I bet tickling those feet of hers would change her tune.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back