• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What type of person would you feel the urge to tickle more?

dalekfire

1st Level Yellow Feather
So I had a fun chat with my fiancé about her compulsion of randomly attacking me while I'm just hanging out on the bed. This time it was a series of squeezes to my behind-the-thighs area just under the butt, a place where I'm [embarrasingly] spastically ticklish. Her usual "excuse" is a sly smile and a, "You know you like it~."

So I asked her, "Would you be inclined to tickle me more if I didn't like it? That is to say, not that I 'hated' it, but rather just 'feared' it?" She gave it some thought. If I didn't legitimately hate it, but it still made me panic the fuck out. She grinned rather impishly, and that made me smile as well.

"Way more."

I'm not sure if it's like an innate inner-bully in her or something, but apparently she'd get more of a kick out of tickling me any chance she'd get if I were one of those "reluctant boyfriend" types on the matter, being that I'm so ticklish and she's so...I dunno, frisky? It's not even a fetish for her either - she just straight-up loves tickling.

So I'm wondering what you guys think. Would you feel the urge to tickle-attack someone (a close friend or significant other) who is reluctant (but won't hate you for it)? Or someone who wants it? What would feel more...satisfying? Not necessarily in a "tie up and wreck" kind of way, but simply to "pounce and tickle breathless." Assuming of course said person is stupidly ticklish...y'know, for the sake of science. xD

Well... in my particular case, i need to know that at least she is having fun too, I don't say that "love tickling", but don't really hate it anyway. I like tickling, but in spite of my fetish, tickling is a game for me. And if I'll "force" a girl to play my game, I want to know that she is having fun, because I know her and I know that she barely like it. If I know she can't stand being tickled, and she isn't getting fun, and she is truly suffering, I wouldn't touch her, I would feel guilty if I do (wich isn't strange, because I feel guilty for the 95% of my acts ._.)

I'm truly not a fan of noncon of any type, and knowing that they genuinely disliked it would be a turn-off for me.

That being said, playful fear and pretending to dislike it is something I quite like x) Both as a 'lee and 'ler. There's something of a thrill about either being forced into something so playful 'against your will' but when the other person knows damn well you're kind of secretly enjoying being tossed around and forced to squeal--or doing that to someone else. Hearing pleas for 'mercy' that you're not expected to give in to is just...intoxicating xD

~K

If I was dating someone who truly hated being tickled, I would do my best not to tickle them.

I think my ideal would be someone who likes it and "hates" it at the same time.

That's a complex question to be honest.
All I can offer is a glimpse from my past where I dated both pro-tickle and con-tickle fans alike. I found out from myself that I could not introduce enough myself for the relationship when I held back my urges to tickling, when I knew the other party was not finding it as fun as myself. Also having to do something first before you get to tickling (like a task or a routine of sorts) takes the fun out of the casual joy of a surprise tickle attack, so to speak.
Currently (for many years now) I have been on a relationship where I don't haveto hold back and it has been that way from the very first day we met. Altho, she has enjoyed most of the time being on the receiving end, she has taken secretly lessons from the "master" and pounced at me trying to get the same reactions like herself. I guess its safe to say we both enjoy tickling, both romantic and joke-felt equally and we can't seem to live without it.

I agree with most of the posts. It could be that she is saying what she thinks you want to hear.

I think my ideal would be someone who likes it and "hates" it at the same time.

That description probably gets closest to my situation. The only thing I like about being tickled is the fact that I can't stand being tickled.

I must say that my interest in tickling someone scales with their enthusiasm for being tickled. The more into it they are, the more into it I'll be. My enjoyment, as a tickler, lies in the ticklee's insatiable desire to be tickled silly lol.

I must say that my interest in tickling someone scales with their enthusiasm for being tickled. The more into it they are, the more into it I'll be. My enjoyment, as a tickler, lies in the ticklee's insatiable desire to be tickled silly lol.

I feel the same way. With someone that isn't interested in it, I become almost indifferent to the idea, whereas with a tickle enthusiast I like to go wild ;)

I feel the same way. With someone that isn't interested in it, I become almost indifferent to the idea, whereas with a tickle enthusiast I like to go wild ;)

I can guarantee that if I were in that position I would be fully interested -- fixated, even -- in the proceedings.

lol! Yes xD When my gf asked me if I would be just as into her if she weren't into tickling/foot fetishism, I gave her the same reason. If it isn't there, then it isn't there.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back