• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was the last movie you saw?

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Doesn't have to be at a movie theater, you could have rented it also.

In fact the last movie I saw was a few days ago called The New Guy on iControl PPV. The critics may have not given the movie good reviews, but I for one enjoyed it. I don't want to give too much away, but that flaming marshmellow scene had me crackin up. :D

What was the last movie you saw?

Well, most of the movies I have seen recently are older ones. I had no access to any movie theaters for about 8 yrs so I am still catching up. It was The Man Without A Face. But the most recent newer movie I saw was KPAX.:D

The recent movie that I saw was "Mr. Deeds". Yeah, it was a good movie it had it's own humor to it. I thought that the movie "the new guy" was really funny. I love that movie actually. I love it so much that I bought it on dvd and I watch it whenever I can get the chance. I have seen other recent movies such as "The Cutting Edge, Halloween Resurection, Blade, I know what you did last summer, I still know what you did last summer, Hanible, Scary movie, Scary movie 2, all the screams, and Saving Private Ryan. I like horror movies cause I think that some of them are really funny. Like in the previews it looks scary enough but when you actually go and see it, its not really all that scary its more like a comedy rather then a horror flick in my opinion.

triple xXx; I downloaded it about a month ago

bad storyline, good action btw. Like colatteral damadge

Just this afternoon, I purchased Panic Room on DVD.

Absolutely brilliant film. The story may be a little weak, but the dialogue is excellent (by the same guy who did the script for Spider-Man in case anyone's interested)

Of course, being a David Fincher (alien 3, Fight Club) Film, the direction is absolutely breathtaking. Some of the camera movements are absolutely stunning to behold and can move from one point of interest to another smoothly and seamlessly, yet in such a way that it encourages you to keep watching the film, just to see what the camera is going to do next.

The pace is also very good. At no point did I feel bored, or that the film was dialogue heavy or bogged down by lack of action. That's not to say that it's light on dialogue. It isn't, it just seems to get the balance just right.

All in all, an excellent film. (and some of you may be interested to hear that the two lead females Jodie Foster and Kristen Stewart, respectively, are barefoot throughout a vast majority of the film, which cannot be a bad thing :D )

Last edited:
Appropriately enough, the last movie I saw was "You've Got Mail." I was highly amused to note how quickly and efficiently AOL dialed up for the characters ... now if only AOL would be so kind to me!

If memory serves, and it hasn't served so well recently, last movie I saw in theaters was LOTR: The Two Towers. But last movie I saw at all was Congo on the Sci-Fi channel.

the last movie i saw? the one where al pacino bets all his money on a sports game and wins.

If the replay is taken off, then i'd say : Fearless, a movie with jet li.

In theaters: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Otherwise: The Raven (Vincent Price film)

The last movie that I saw was Rush Hour 3.

I should really try and go see some more recent releases.

I saw 3:10 to Yuma with Russel Crowe and Christian Bale. It was awsome, I love westerns anyway but this movie is exceptional.

Last movie in the theater: Eastern Promises (very good, though maybe not as good as A History of Violence).

Last movie on DVD: Bug, with Ashley Judd. (Great performances but sort of a stilted story.)

Lets see, the last movie I saw in a theater was Transformers. God, was that an awesome movie.

DVD-wise, I'd have to go with my all-time favorite, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II. In my opinion, ya just can't beat the classic live-action Ninja Turtle movies, where all of the Turtles just love to show off.

"Yee-ha! Ninja cowboy!"

for the hollywood brother he recently saw the movie heartbreak kid featuring the comedic jerry stiller. also the hollywood brother can't wait to see one of his all tiem favorite movies again in rocky balboa. the way that movie captured the pain of the loss of his wife and the emotional highs on the movie were perhaps better than even the original rocky movie itself

I'm not one to get up and run to the theaters every time something new comes out. So, I'll just be honest-- The newest movie I saw was 'The Seat Filler.' I was hoping to see Kelly Rowland and Melanie Brown's feet in that movie, but everybody who gets behind a camera doesn't belong behind one, I guess.

Last movie I "watched" was Knocked Up. though I ended up turning it off after about an hour because I didn't think the few truly funny moments were worth suffering through the rest of it.

The last movie I sat all the way through was 30 Days of Night. Good movie. Story seemed kind of thin, but it seemed to have the same pseudo-realistic feel to it that 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later had, which is something that I can really appreciate. Overall, though, I find it to be enjoyable and worth spending $7.50 on a ticket for.

Last film I watched was Blood Diamond, and I thought it was great. Dicaprio is a fine actor, his south african accent was spot on.

Last film I saw at the cinema was 3:10 to Yuma. Awesome film, definately going to buy that when it comes out on DVD.

The last movie i Saw..was..SAW 4 ....after the new Saw 3 directors cut =D

Last film I saw was Hannibal Rising, and it wins the award for worst ending ever.

I'm one of those who digs horror movies all year round, but, naturally, during October it becomes a full-fledged horror festival at the nest. So, last night I watched an astounding low-budget number I'd been meaning to see ever since I'd first heard about it. It's called variously Blood Harvest and Nightmare, and it's a slasher flick with...(wait for it)...TINY TIM!!! Yep, the minstrel who used to croon, "Tiptoe through the tulips" plays this ultra-creepy clown, no less! Gory, stupid fun, but made extraordinary just to see Tiny Tim in such a bizarre roll.

Last movie I saw... Dead Silence... scared the crap out of me... now I don't want to see another doll as long as I am insane :)

Last movie I saw... Dead Silence... scared the crap out of me... now I don't want to see another doll as long as I am insane :)

:super_hap I saw that during it's theater run. Got off to a great start, with afew solid scares in store even towards the end.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back