• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Weather Channel Girl would you like to tickle

Weather Channel tickle preference

• Kristina Abernathy

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Sharon Resultan

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jennifer Lopez (Yes, there is a different Jennifer Lopez at the Weather Channel)

• Kelly Cass

• Heather Tesch

• Total voters

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I dont know how many of us watch the Weather Channel, but if you get a chance to, there are some lovely looking ladies on there, so this poll asks what Weather Channel girl you'd like to tickle if given the chance.

My choice for this question is Kristina Abernathy. That woman is gorgeous! I would love to have a chance to tickle her feet! There is a TMF'er I've spoken to who claims he knows her, and that she isnt ticklish. If she really isnt ticklish, then that would be sad. She is one of my all time favorite tickle fantasies.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
My choice for this question is Kristina Abernathy. That woman is gorgeous! I would love to have a chance to tickle her feet! There is a TMF'er I've spoken to who claims he knows her, and that she isnt ticklish. If she really isnt ticklish, then that would be sad. She is one of my all time favorite tickle fantasies.

Mitch

I hope it isn't true. I have a good friend who's a former TWC on-camera meteorologist (Patrick Core), but am hesitant to ask him if he knows about Kristina's ticklishness. He's happily married (as is Kristina), and would probably think I was insane.

Kristina is a Georgia girl (born in Albany, GA)....if she isn't ticklish...that would be a first for me (have never met a native born Georgia girl who isn't ticklish).

One other thing to consider....many Georgia girls are so extremely ticklish, they consider it torture...and will deny being ticklish (my superticklish little sister a vivid example...has NEVER admitted being ticklish to a guy in her life).

You left out some really hot ones like Jen Carfagno, Alexandra Steele, & Melissa Barrington

Yes, Destro, I did. My apologies. I like Jen Carfagno and Alexandra Steele. I'd tickle either in a minute. Melissa Barrington really does nothing for me. I'm really not attracted to her. I dont know if you ever saw Marny Stainer when she worked at TWC. I used to want to tickle her a lot.

Mitch

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back