• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what would make you tap out? :)

I haven't had any experienced lers to know my limits, I've made several lees tap out, but they were vanilla, so it wasn't hard to do.

We call it "the emergency spot" because he's only allowed to use it in emergencies. What qualifies as a tickling emergency? Well, we still disagree on that.

On my feet just drives me crazy, i would have to be tied down otherwise i wouldn't be able to control kicking out

Hmmm this is interesting to be honest I'm always a ler I still haven't really discovered that spot but my hips are pretty ticklish caught off guard but I wouldn't say emergency is this bad that I don't know?

Well, being in an ankle lock and getting it under and in between my toes makes me tap out

I haven't been tickled in a long time,., but my guess would be being tickled with a female's long nails on my soles, and counting my ribs, or on my sides or belly. Such would be probably too much to handle.

feet knees, and my privates lol. i hate feet tickling. when i randomly have tickling dreams and my feet are being tickled, i wake up instantly. hate it lol.

Tickling my hips from behind with your hands in my pockets. That spot there will get me every time, as well as what I've already mentioned.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back