• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do?

I would just enjoy it and tell them to try something else.

What would you do if you noticed that around every corner, you saw a rat-looking man following you around, every now and then taking a picture of you?

Threaten to shove the camera somewhere unpleasant if it didn't stop

What would you do if i offered you a million dollars but to get it, you had to face your biggest fear, and completely conquer it

There would be an ocean of dead owls. (My greatest fear)

What would you do if you went to the bank to withdraw your check and they said, "sorry, we don't have the money to pay you. Instead we will reimburse you with an equivalent amount of sea urchins!"

I would take them and sell them to all the best seafood restaurants across the world at 1% markup, and turn a small profit

What if your worst fear came back to life as zombies

I would probably end my life, no way I could survive a zombie apocalypse where the zombies could fly.

What would you do if the cake wasn't a lie?

Did you say cake? I'd eat cake

What would you do if a UFC fighter touches your girl/boyfriends butt and then said "what you gonna do about it?"

Haha, tough one. If my SO was bothered by it I'd definatley confront this person, fighter or not. If my partner wasn't bothered by the attention I'd just leave it alone, no-one likes a jealous partner.

What would you do if a terminator suddenly materialised from the future and was after you?

Depends on what kind of friend they've been recently, but most likely help them get back home safely.

What would you do... if you had your favorite super power for 24 hours?

Use it to do everything I could ever imagine

What would you do if you fell asleep at the computer and left the tmf homepage open?

Refresh Nd browse, nobody knows my business but me, lol

What would you do if all of a sudden all your favorite foods started tasting like the one thing that makes your skin crawl just thinking about eating it?

Oh man. I'd rage so hard lol

What would you do if you found a way to top up your bank account illegally?

I'd stay away. I actually prefer to work for my money

What would you say if I grabbed your foot and said "gimme all the money" and started to tickle you into submission?

I'd crack you in the face. :)

What would you do if a brown bear confronted you and asked you to go out for drinks?

Wonder what I was just doing shots of, and then drink more of it with the bear

What if that bear suddenly turned into you from a parallel universe?

I'd trip out and wonder what was in the booze I was drinking.

What would you do if you woke up in someone else's body one morning?

I would just act like myself in their body and watch everyone important to them become completely confused.

What would you do if from this moment on, instead of having an inner monologue inside your head, all you hear is elevator music?

Kill myself immediately

What if all of a sudden your favorite tickle model showed up at your door and said "I have a flat tire, can I come in and use your phone?"

I'd invite them in and thank my lucky stars. Although they may find it odd when I tell them I keep the telephone in the bedroom and it only works if you're tied to the bed xD

What would you do if you could transport yourself into any movie or book that you wanted?

Last edited:
Transport myself into Inglorious Basterds and enjoy killing Hitler.

What would you do if you could make yourself and one other person immortal?

I would hope that I had found my soul mate and that we could live eternally forever.

What would you do if you could turn back time?

I'd go back some years and fix some mistakes I made. Easy.

What would you do if you could freeze time whenever you wanted?

I'd freeze time...whenever I wanted :D

What would you do if you could live like your ancestors did and experience their way of life?

Hmm, how far back are we going? I'm not sure I'd like it. No technology and modern conveniences. If its medieval, I'm some farmer's or smith's wife. Or worse. Even farther back, like caveman, and I'm wandering around all day gathering nuts and berries. No thank you. I mean, if I get to live like a Queen or something somewhere, then sure. But I don't think my ancestors are royalty.

But on that note... what would you do if you were the king/queen of an ancient kingdom, and got to create the laws and customs of your people?

I'd try to rule fairly and responsibly, but I'm not usually good with responsibility so I'd definatley need an advisor or something. Apart from that I'd just enjoy the high life, eat like Queen, dress like a Queen, be all Queeny and hope that I had a private dungeon or something for kinky activities too.

What would you do if you found a map that led to a hidden oasis?

Try to find it and have a good time at it. Lounge by the water under the palm trees while someone feeds me dates, ideally.

What would you do if you found a magic lamp?

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back