• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's a nice girl like you . . .?

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi all. I am back to stir up more trouble with another question.

Okay, here goes. What sort of girl (woman) do you think appears in tickle videos? I mean, they can't all be adult film actresses or models for x-rated magazines, right? Only a small percentage of tickle videos involve nudity so I was just wondering. Are the girls who appear in them the sort who would say "Hey, I needed the money." or would they say "I thought I could parlay this into a real acting career."? Have any women who have actually made tickle videos ever posted on these boards?

Now I have thought about signing to appear in one of these videos myself to help provide myself with first hand (first foot?) experience but that is harder than it looks. So far all my inquiries have gone unanswered. Would it be cheating if I produced and starred in a video of my own making?

Okay, YES this does have something to do with the thesis I am writing for my PhD in psychology but I am also curious from a personal level.

So! Any opinions? Any personal experiences? Anyone?

Not sure, but...

Firstly, Corruptress, I havn't had any replies from any female ticklees for cyber tickling (do you fancy it?).

Secondly, I'd love to oblige with shooting your video...stuff that...a tripod will do and I'll tickle the living daylights out of you instead! (I'll probably look like a tripod after that!).

It is amazing that there are so many girls on these videos, I've asked the same question at times, myself. They seem to go through initial tests first I think. The same girls keep appearing in bondage stuff aswell. Let's face it, with all the rounds they do, they may be just as loose as a gibbon's armpit!
(I don't mean that you are of course!)

I'd love to chat to you some time...drop me a line...I'll be cleaning the lens.

Good question. While it seems to me that most of the ones we see in places like FM Concepts or Real Tickling don't seem to have any goal other than working in adult-related industry, not all places are like that.

The girls that Jeff at Magic Touch has worked with, seemed to be interested in the experience. Some needed the cash, some had boyfriends who undoubtedly talked them into it. And some probably just wanted their 15 minutes of fame. I thought it was interesting when Jeff would interview the girls before and after the tickling.

If you want to be a star, Jeff might be the man to go to. I'd be happy to tickle you, and film it. But I have neither the skills or resources to mass produce and market it.

As for whether any of the women think of parlaying the "acting" into a mainstream career, considering the little acting that goes on before (and sometimes during), I don't think so. People like Sarah Kozer would probably think that doing films like that could hurt their possible future careers.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Now I really wonder . . .

Jeepers thanks guys! Everyone seems so helpful. Do you really have an interest in helping me develop my thesis, or is that you have an interest in filmmaking? Or do you just want to see me tied up and helpless while someone (preferably yourself!) tickles me within an inch of my life?

I was hoping to interview some of the girls who make these videos but none of the producers has been very helpful in that aspect. Oh well, that's showbiz. The simple fact that so many of these "actresses" are hard to get in touch with is an answer to my question in and of itself.

Now as to the video. I still don't have any deffinite information because I only got the idea today! With autumn coming on if I don't do it soon I will lose the chance for any exteriors and the whole thing will have to be shot indoors. I will keep you all "posted" on all progess. After some deffinite decisions are made I will start taking serious inquiries to help with the production.

Thanks again everyone.

I give up!

My e-mails have either gone unanswered or the ones who have responded are all negative. I cannot tell you the numbner of times I have read the words "We don't give out our models addresses and we don't forward mail." or stuff even less polite than that!
I am dropping this as a subject for my thesis, I'll find something else. Sorry guys but I guess I won't have to make that video now.

"Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it."

Actually I've gotten responses from some of the producers and thier actresses. But all the same in aspect to they are very vague. Most just want you to buy their stuff and figure it out on your own. Maybe some of the sites in Philly could do you some justice. I know some girls in old city that are into tickle. Even at the moon and stars restaurant. Just speculation from conversations though. Good luck with your thesis!

I know some girls in old city that are into tickle. Even at the moon and stars restaurant. Just speculation from conversations though. Good luck with your thesis!

Thanks but I am changing the theme of my thesis. I will think over what it is to be; something a little less . . .er . . .controversial than my previous idea though.

The Moon and Stars Restaurant you say? Hmmmmm, I might visit there one of these nights.

Re: Now I really wonder . . .

corruptress said:
(A) Do you really have an interest in helping me develop my thesis, (B) or is that you have an interest in filmmaking? (C) Or do you just want to see me tied up and helpless while someone (preferably yourself!) tickles me within an inch of my life?

I am surprised an intelligent, educated woman like you would ask such a question, Oh Corrupt-One! Of course the answer is C. Think of it as an educational experience. Kind of like an artist suffering for her art - if you see the parallel. BTW, as far as I'm concerned the camera is optional.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back