• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your most ticklish spot?

If I had a chance to tickle you ticklemyfancy I'd just tickle every spot I could and determine your worst spots lol.

the friends that know about my fetish won't do anything to me, they are afraid or something, kinda sucks, the others get willing till they get told i like it... i need new friends... but yes finding a new spot is always one hell of a suprise.. or even a spot you knew was ticklish suddenly for some unknown reason is SUPER ticklish.. my lower back gets me once and awhile on that one...

2 of my friends ganged up on me and tickled me till I was nearly in tears this weekend. They were meeeeean for not having a tickle fetish!! Lol

Wow, that's intense. Did they know about your tickle fetish, or was it just a cooincidence that they tickled you?

.......meh...we're gonna need proof with a cell phone video of this event...............

The-Lonely-Island-Body-ACTUAL.jpg

not gunna lie, that picture slightly scares me :p

Oh, they know lol. It's just usually me that tickles them. They're reversed and turned on me lol

Heh. I find that the best lers are also very ticklish as well. I think that's how they know exactly where to tickle to drive someone nuts :)

You need to find yourself a nice male lee who is perfectly happy to take it from you without dishing it out as well...

sometimes I wonder why someone would reveal their spots, given the probability that you will meet them down the road at some point in gatherings, or any other venue, knowing that notes is being taken...makes you wonder

and no, I am not telling...:p

Its easier to say where I am NOT ticklish: Underarms. Right in the center.

Absolutely worst is either my feet or my stomach. It has to be done right though. Hard tickling doesn't cut it.

ANYONE can tickle my belly. I can kind of resist laughing when my feet are tickled, but not my stomach. I immediately flail to try and block the tickler!

~ toyou

sides and stomach... going to the doctor and when they feel your stomach, mine always clenches.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back