• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whats your safeword?

Cheshire Cat

TMF Master
Since the nature of a safeword is something unusual or something you wouldnt normally hear in conversation, I thought it would be cool to hear a few. The one me and my gf use is "Jellyfish" (dont ask...trust me...) So anyone else got any interesting and/or funny safewords? :D

I have 2...

Red for absolutely stop right now..
Yellow for just need a breather...
Simple but effective...

Re: I have 2...

tcrewme said:
Simple but effective...

That's a good system -- elegantly simple, yet easily recalled.

I'll have to try that, in the wildly unlikely event that I ever have the opportunity.

My safeword is "lavender"; indeed, Mistress Zara has all of her clients use the same safeword. That way, she doesn't have to remember many. And "lavender" is not something that comes up often in ordinary conversation.

should be 3

tcrewme said:
Simple but effective...

don't forget green!

Ayla ny...

I actually do use Green, sometimes, like when my ticklee has recoverd from yellow, she steps on the gas again, or she just says OK.

Re: should be 3

Ayla ny said:
don't forget green!

I once found out the hard way that when 7 people are waiting on your "yellow" to end.....welll......ummmmm.....

Yelling out the word "SUCKERS!!" is not an effective way to get GENTLY back into the tickling! :wow:

Joby

Ever since I had tickled a girl who was unable to speak during her tickle-induced laughter, I have used a simple cough as a safeword. This also serves another safety purpose: If the ticklee swallows the wrong way during her uncontrollable guffaws, she'll cough reflexively to avoid choking.

Of course, some ticklees need to be reminded that crying 'wolf' to often can also be dangerous... :D

During my tickle-games with my former wife, we never needed safewords; we knew each other well enough to feel when to stop.

huh?

safe word? what's that?
never used on, never needed one.
i'll admit to having used the phrase "OH GOD PLEASE STOP" a few times, and twice i really ment it! lol but my wife knowing me as she does knew it was for real, and gave me a break. usually she just looks me in the eye and says " no". god is that sexy!
actually the breaks i needed at those points weren't for rest, but because i didn't want to orgasm yet, and thus end our fun.
steve

I guess we're pretty in-line with Haltickling and areenactor. We don't use a specific safe-word other than "stop". She just doesn't say it, unless she means it and I can always detect a sense of urgency in her vioce when she does. We've never had any problems and we're coming up on year-four! Once we'd talked about it and had an understanding, it opened all kinds of new doors :)

One of my favorites that stands out in my twisted little mind was at the SBG gathering in Albany this past year. I had the lovely Lite under my evil fingers and chose something along the lines of "Please Stop, Oh Master of the Known Universe".

Took awhile to get that one out...:D :eek:

Safe Words

We don't use safe words; we never have. This is one of the advantages in tickling the same woman a thousand times. I don't stop prolonged ticklings until she can't stand it any more. It's more fun without safe words because she has to tell me through some language besides words. There are only two ways. She can have her muscles get so tight that I can feel it on my fingertips. She can also change the pitch of her laughing, or screaming. Her pitch can drop into a range that I can tell she isn't having fun. Then I stop...right now.

It's fun because she can't control it, it's a reflex. I don't think either of us ever know when it will happen. It can happen in ten seconds or half an hour.

There is some extra fun, though, when she tries to convince me verbally to stop, especially when she is in that zone when any words are desperately hard to say. When this happens, if I'm just tickling with two fingers, we switch at once to ten which intensifies the sensation, and I can see it in her eyes. Once she tried to convince me by screaming, "This is crazy!" That didn't work for her.

She has threatened my manhood, but I'm reasonably sure she would never follow through.

All this can add to the tease, and there are some really teasing ways to tickle a woman. Lately I have found it irresistibe to tickle her breasts. First, they are deathly ticklish. Second, it's fun to get her held in a semi-upright position, where she can't protect herself, but she has to sit there and watch. I then jiggle them up and down or side to side, or just try to make them vibrate. While she goes crazy, I tell her how fun it is to play with "my" toys here. When you think about it, breasts are quintessential femaleness.

The other night, the "safe word" she tried was too delightful to ever forget. She was changing for sleeping and half way finished when I pulled her onto the bed. When I got to her breasts, she was on her back so she couldn't see, but I started to have fun with them. I did all those things you can do tickling a woman's breasts, with fingers at their outsides, between them then surrounding them each in turn with all my fingers at once. Finally, I did what you have to do in breast tickling. I started fairly close to her little probes and tickled on through them to where her ribs get closest together at her chest.

She was laughing so hard she was dying, and she couldn't talk, but she did manage to gasp out one begging word, "Mine!" I'm pretty sure I know what she meant, but, by saying it, she made me tickle her without any let up, it was that much fun.

Yes, there are advantages in tickling the same woman all the time. There are also advantages in having a wife that tries to use safe words when there are none that either of us recognize.

Hiram

The personal favorite of this S.A.M. to give is "So, when are you going to start"? :D :p

Jen

Herself and I don't use a safeword, as that would be difficult to implement in our circumstances. We use a safe gesture -- specifically, the ASL sign for "no" (snapping the first two fingers against the thumb). It doesn't come into play much, though, as we generally know where each other's limits are at this point. Still, there are unusual circumstances -- the last time she used it was at NEST, when I was tickling her and I hadn't noticed that her corset was about to slide off her chest ...

tickler n black said:
i will only tickle a woman who's safewords are "Is that all you got?"
:)

That reminds me of another of my faves that I shared with few at SBG when this topic came up...

"What's-the-matter-pussy-boy-can't-you-hit-any-harder-than-that?!?!"

:D

I use safewords...

but I'm quite stubborn, and I will fight tooth and nail (so to speak!) to avoid saying one.

One of my favorites that stands out in my twisted little mind was at the SBG gathering in Albany this past year. I had the lovely Lite under my evil fingers and chose something along the lines of "Please Stop, Oh Master of the Known Universe".

Took awhile to get that one out...

Ya think, Dave? ;)

Dave kept his evil fingers on those spots around my pelvic bones/hip area until I said his aforementioned safeword. Dave, you're a wonderful friend, but you are truly EVIL! :D

My dear kwildoctr and I usually just use "Red" as our safeword, although when he and Myriads were tickling me, I asked them, "What do you want?" kwildoctr said, "Oh, something along the lines of a color would be nice." I replied with a question: "Is 'f*** you' a color?" :cool:

Needless to say, neither one of them stopped! :p

Needless to say, f*** you, even when said with love, is niether a color, or a safeword, although it could be comparable to "Green". The safe word I give to a lee? "Oh High and Mighty King! Please, please have mercy on your poor and ever hunble subject, who pleges alleagence to you, and your family crest, for as long as you reign, as will my countless decendants also pledge unto your coutless decndants, for as long as they reign, even if that be to the end of time itself, for allegence is our privelidge, and to swear undying loyalty to you, oh mighty King, as more than I dare to dream!"

Now, how often does THAT come up in conversation?

Lite, Sunrise? You taking notes?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

njjen3953 said:
The personal favorite of this S.A.M. to give is "So, when are you going to start"? :D :p

Jen

This may be a dumb question, but what does SAM stand for?

(I presume it is not "Surface to Air Missle.")

I first learned that term at the same SBG mentioned a few times above.. NJJen was teaching us all how to be "Smart Assed Masochists" .. (I think I got it right).. Works pretty good if you want to instigate a session.. Mimi learned a lot that weekend.. and Lite? Well.. :p

Thank you for the explanation, Venraya.

I had best not be a Smart Assed Masochist with Mistress Zara. She would not give me more of what I like (such as tickle torture), but rather would do something that I don't like (such as apply nipple clamps).

venraya said:
I first learned that term at the same SBG mentioned a few times above.. NJJen was teaching us all how to be "Smart Assed Masochists" .. (I think I got it right).. Works pretty good if you want to instigate a session.. Mimi learned a lot that weekend.. and Lite? Well.. :p

Moi?? :wow: :wow: :wow:

What could you POSSIBLY mean by that?? Must be another sign of that senility I was talking about the other night. You've gone and confused me with another person :p :D :p :D :p

Mimi

P.S. Hubby and I also tend to use "red" and "yellow", unless he is feeling particularly evil :D

P.S.S. I was just rereading this thread, and realized I should edit my post quick to clarify my blonde moment....LOL. I thought the post I had quoted and replied to was made by VENRAY, and therefore my SAMing was intended to be directed at him....NOT Venraya. I am so sorry dear. Please disgregard my comments above, and send them in Venray's direction instead....LOL

Last edited:
My dear kwildoctr and I usually just use "Red" as our safeword, although when he and Myriads were tickling me, I asked them, "What do you want?" kwildoctr said, "Oh, something along the lines of a color would be nice." I replied with a question: "Is 'f*** you' a color?"

Hmmmmmmmm..........as I recall, I replied to that remark: "Well, it DOES have something of a blue streak to it......"

:devil:
:D

VENRAY'S Safeword

Double T said:
Needless to say, f*** you, even when said with love, is niether a color, or a safeword, although it could be comparable to "Green". The safe word I give to a lee? "Oh High and Mighty King! Please, please have mercy on your poor and ever hunble subject, who pleges alleagence to you, and your family crest, for as long as you reign, as will my countless decendants also pledge unto your coutless decndants, for as long as they reign, even if that be to the end of time itself, for allegence is our privelidge, and to swear undying loyalty to you, oh mighty King, as more than I dare to dream!"

Now, how often does THAT come up in conversation?

Lite, Sunrise? You taking notes?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

HEY DOUBLE... I have all the info I need. You just get ready to LAUGH! :devil: MUHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!'

I KNOW VENRAY'S SAFEWORD.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

TINKERBELL

fae5title.gif

*sprinkles ticklish dust on Venray... hoping that will take me off his list HEEHEEHEE*

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back