• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did you first tell anyone

Never have, and probably never will. I associate with almost no people, so I have few to tell anyway.

HisDivineShadow said:
Never have, and probably never will. I associate with almost no people, so I have few to tell anyway.

I'm with HDS on this. I don't associate with people all that much also. I will go to my grave not telling anyone that I have this fetish.

Victoria

No telling Shhhhhh! I’d only ever tell some one I was in a relationship with and had been for a long time, I’m shy really so the idea of saying “I have a tickling fetish” to someone is a bit scary it would be like coming out as gay only far less socially expectable. :xpeepsofa

I once told my sister about it. All the way back in 1985, while she was home on leave from the Army. Just came up in a conversation. At that time, I told her that I couldn't have sex with anyone who wasn't ticklish, which turned out to be untrue, in time, but it was my kink, and that was that, and it didn't have THAT much of an impact, but I wound up feeling that it would've been better off not telling her anyway.

You know, I might have told other people...if I did, it didn't elicit any bad reactions. I really can't remember. I did tell one of my shipmates about my foot fetish once. He had a good old time with that, but he really couldn't do anything with it, since he was incredibly gay with some dangerous kinks that he didn't do a good job of concealing...

You know, it could come up in a conversation with people I know today. Oh, I like to tickle people...that kind of thing. It doesn't have to go further than that, really...I don't have to say, "fetish", or "kink". Not necessary...it's between Mrs Knox and I, who share this thing together.

My two best friends know about my foot fetish. The friend I have known since 1981 has known about that for years, because I always used to ask him if he saw his sister barefoot. The other best friend, who I've known since 1992, didnt really know about it until 1998, when after six years of knowing him, I began to ask him about his sister's feet, too. They both knew about my pen pal into tickling, Don, who died before I joined here.
As for my mom, she only found out because of an incident that happened on here in 2002, in the old insecure room, where a troll posed as a fake "cop", and I thought I had a problem, so I told her about TMF. If that had not happened, I never would have told her at all. I never told my father, or any of my other family members. My mom knows I still come to TMF, but she doesnt know the intricate details of what goes on here for me.

Mitch

The First Time I Revealed My Fetishes . . .

I remember it quite well.
It was in Manhattan (New York City) in the summer of 1986.
I was with a few friends at a Star Trek Convention. My first convention, too.
One of my friends brought 2 of his buddies, & I started to chat with one of them.
After the convention we were walking up 14th Street towards the Union Square subway station. We passed a store that was across the street from where we were walking. The name of the store was 'The Foot Store' (Not exactly that name, but it had the word FOOT in bold black letters).
Well, the guy that I was talking to all day & I were walking ahead of the others, so none of them were able to hear what we were talking about.
I saw the FOOT sign & for some reason I said to him, "I have a thing for tickling women's feet."
Well, he looked at me, but kept his demeanor calm.
"Really? Ohhh kaaayyy."
"I have no idea why I just said that. I never told anyone about it."
After a few minutes of silence, he said, "I kinda like it too."
When I heard that, I HAD to tell him.
"Really? I have a whole closet full of pictures & magazines."
NOW he was shocked.
"Any chance I can see some of them?"
"Sure. Absolutely."
He & I have been friends ever since.
I since moved to Florida & he stayed in NYC, but whenever I visited my family we would take a trip to Manhattan to the only place left in the city that caters to fetish material.
Whenever we went during the Fall & Winter, we would call it going 'Hunting'.
When it was Spring & Summer, it was going on 'Safari'.
Alas, those days are gone.
He has Type 2 Diebetes since childhood & it has progressed to the point where he does not even go out anymore or even keeps in contact with anyone. Not even me.
I was told that he needs a kidney & Pancreas transplant & that he is on a kidney dialasys 3 times a week.
I really miss hanging out with him & sharing our mutual affection for women's feet & tickling. I just hope he'll be okay.
:dropatear

Tonight

Wasn't planning to, but I went to see a good friend I haven't seen in awhile and I just told him. It wasn't the easiest thing to get out and I think I blushed four shades of red and the temperature in the room went up about 20 degrees, but all in all it wasn't nearly as heinous as I thought it would be and getting to hear his kinks in return made it all good! I'm actually glad I told him, though I'm still not going to be shouting it from any rooftops. ;)

The first person I told was my cousin, during our teens. Ironically, she already knew, so it wasn't a surprise to her by any strecth, and things worked out quite well.

During college, girls I used to hang out with figured it out, so I generally didn't need to make a grand effort to reveal this information. Now I'm posting ads at various online services, and I alwsy mention feet and tickling in my ads, although I handle it carefully so I don't sound like a freak and scare them away.

The first real relation I had was in 9th grade(if you call that a real relationship.) And she used to tickled me continualy. I told her I enjoyed it. But I doubt she knew that it was a fetish or anything. Ever since. Pretty much all of my gf's have known about my tickling fetish. One of the first things I ask a girl I'm interested in. "Are you ticklish?" And we go from there. Most of the time. The girls I have dated, love tickling me.

I told my wife when we were dating. We were in our earty 20's and she asked me why I was always tickling her feet? I then told her the truth that I have a strong foot-tickling fetish. Her reply was that she didn't like her feet tickled. Well I did back off a little but after we were married and I would tie her up her feet were mine for tickling and kissing.

It wasn't that hard

I decided to see if I could get a friend (we're both straight) to tickle me so I brought up in conversation this scientific article I had seen about tickling. I asked him if he was ticklish, and he said yes but not very. I told him to take his sock off and give me his foot, and he did, quite willingly. I started tickling and it turns out that I can make his feet, sides and tummy very ticklish, and he's completely comfortable tickling and being tickled. So it actually wasn't that hard at all and now we tickle occasionally (and he's getting good at it).
He's the only person I've told but I think if you're going to tell someone, just make it casual and non-threatening.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back