• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When does a person get promoted around here!

CabanaBoy1

TMF Novice
Not that being called "Junior" is a bad thing . . . but how many posts before a guy gets promoted around here?!

I searched the site for the info and couldn't find it.

when they see your name everywhere, as far as i can assume. even when i had about 500 posts i was somewhat secluded, but the big 1,000 post mark really does it. out of nowhere, when people thing of the leaders of the board, my name pops up. but i felt the same way man. do what i do, i visit the boards every night and just be interactive.

basically it takes time.

btw... could they be calling you junior because of your age?

Junior member is just an automated title.

I'm not sure when, but at some point you can make your own title. Just like Norm and I have our titles that we set ourselves. You might even be able to do it now.

You know...Im not really sure. Ive never seen a list of when the titles change automatically.

Actually TT has granted me the right to promote people. Since you asked nice, I'll grant your wish:

Cabanaboy... I dub thee... CABANA-MAN!

Yeah I know, some of the more demented among you probably saw this coming!

I assume after 500 posts something happens
and at 1000 posts something better happen.

I'm a little far off from either of those. +1 post.

I pay absolutely no attention to that, OR my post count. It has no relevancy to me at all ... I could care less. But on that other website, to which I am also a recently registered member, it seems to make a huge difference, to at least some anyway.

The devil on my left shoulder wants to let me say something about that (*post-whores*), but the angel on my right shoulder (*be-nice*) is keeping me from going there! Lmao ... !! :D

If you choose, you can just go into your user CP and change it yourself to whatever you like. That's what I did and I have to say that I prefer it .

sole seeker said:
Actually TT has granted me the right to promote people. Since you asked nice, I'll grant your wish:

Cabanaboy... I dub thee... CABANA-MAN!

Yeah I know, some of the more demented among you probably saw this coming!

LMAO! LOL! That was fu****g funny!

Signed:

Cabana Man

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back