• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When having a tickling fetish went sour

camble4eva

TMF Expert
Hi all, hope you are all well. Ok so not really good at putting my thoughts down so apologys in advance if this cones across poorly.....vocabulary isn't my strong subject haha. I've wanted to write about this for and share it with our wider community for many years as keen to get your honest opinions and feedback (and also get it off my chest). Just a heads up the below doesn't contain any tickling in but its an account of my consequences for having a tickling fetish and the effects its had on me mentally to this day.

Ok, so here goes........

The year is 1997, in the UK Britpop, Rave/Dance Culture were at their peak and to coinside there was an explosion of drug use such as Ecstacy, Amphetamines, and Smoking Pot.
If you were in your early to mid 20s the chances are you were partaking in such substances at the weekend and a lot were and I was no different.

At the time I had a lovely girlfriend, one who absolutely thought the world of me....and yes accepted my foot/tickle fetish and allowed me to play so to speak, one issue she was a bit possessive/demanding and rather than me try and back off a bit I would be out at the weekend at Dance Clubs taking drugs getting off my head and yes shamefully I admit on the odd occasion (and I do mean odd) would meet another lady and go and have fun.....looking back something I am not proud of at all. A guy I went clubbing with was a work colleague and came across as a best mate type person and I was suckered in by his freindlyness.

After a few months he became very standoffish and would bully me at work, my girlfriend then also became very hostile towards me and not long after she finished the relationship. I was honestly devastated and full of regret. My own beliefs are that he of course told her about my wrong-doings and what followed lead me down a dark path. After we finished I still went to dance clubs and taken drugs, on a few occasions there were incidents of people shouting abuse aimed at me at the side of my house, banging on my walls etc etc then someone started singing the "this little piggy" song, of course I felt embarrassed and ashamed and knew exactly what it was aimed at. Then people at work and friends at the time would also call me it.

It was always when I was just in earshot and never blatantly to my face but none the less I could hear it. I was also called a pervert, weido "that guy that's not all there" it all left me feeling very suicidal and like shit as I am not any of those!.

This was obviously my ex-gf who spread this about and of course I do beleive I deserve it sometimes but not the abuse by others that followed especially when some of their actions are questionable (there is quite a lot to what happened and how was all orchestrated but will leave that for another time).

Bare in mind this was the very early days of the Internet and to me I was the only person on this planet that had a tickling and foot fetish......how very wrong I was!

Did I deserve this?, has anyone else been through anything similar?

No, you didn't deserve that, and I hope none of those assholes are in your life anymore, all these years later. It sounds like she only said you had a foot fetish, which isn't that rare or "weird." It's not as weird as tickling, lol.

Only lesson I'd say to younger folks is be very careful about "declaring" this fetish to someone you're not willing to spend the rest of your life with, or you run the risk of the kind of shit above happening. Better yet, don't declare it at all. If you're fooling around with a chick, just incorporate tickling into your intimate moments. If she absolutely hates it, or isn't ticklish at all, then she's probably not the girl for you, and you'll know that before telling her this deep dark secret, which she doesn't need to know.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back