• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When is the right time?

ticklesndimes

TMF Poster
Hi :) So I would looove to go to NEST.I always hear the wonderful moments and cherished memories from those who attend, however (dun dun DUUUN) I would like to know if I should go. I might actually be living in Pennsylvania and I want to go but I will only be 19. Is that too young to attend? Will I even be allowed to attend? I don't want to be "that person" haha so I though I would ask. It just seems like a blast even though I'd probably be a bit nervous but hey no ragrets right? (If you get that reference be a tad ashamed...but I like you a bit more now). I just want to have fun and have a good time like others :) Let me knowww.

You only have to be 18. People range in age. This is my first time and I'm only 22. Go to NestGatherings.com to read all about it and register.

There have been many people at NEST aged 18 to 20. You can participate fully except for drinking alcohol in public.
:tickle: <=== yes
:beer: <=== no

Thanks guys! I just didn't want to be the odd one out :)

And I won't drink in PUBLIC haha kidding I don't plan on drinking anything but soda or juice.

Now is the best time! I started going to gatherings when I was 2....2? Maybe 23? And there were lots of people my age, older and younger. You won't be out of place. Come!!

C'mon over. Good people, good times, no one left out unless they do it to themselves.

Well after hearing/reading about all of the awesome things I could experience I'll have to go now! If I move to Pennsylvania then I will definitely be there next year :). It's just nice knowing I won't be the only gathering virgin and out of place, hopefully I get to mean most of you NESTers, you all seem like fun!

The right time is whenever we feel like going :)

Age is never an issue as age is something that your body may or may not show....and even then, your mind may or may not be at the same level :)

Come along and have fun!!!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back