• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When was the last time u were tickled or u tickled?

I tickled myself last night. Sometimes I do it on accident.

I'm alone. I has no one for to tickle meh. :(

Earlier today. :D Was lounging around the house with a friend of mine. Was stretched out on the couch after the day, and my friend was trying to sit @ the bottom of the couch, but I was too relaxed (& stubborn to move lol),and since I never wear shoes around the house, he quickly tickled my foot to make move. Small occurance, but enjoyable none the less.

Last Sunday at a house party I got violently tickle raped by 4 of my girl mates, I still have the bruises :p

Last night and almost every night this past week. We're on vacation and in a pretty good mood. Right after we go to bed, I get a second wind and start tickling him. The past couple of mornings, he was sort of wrapped up in a down comforter and I got him going by squeezing everywhere through the covers. It was surprisingly effective!:smilelove

Never been tickled [the ones that tried never knew what to do], single so I have no one to tickle. Still looking to change that! :) [Sooner than later]

..the last real tickle was at NEST 2 years ago...by a ler that I hope to see again..:D

Tickling with bondage: 50 days ago, as tickler and ticklee.

Tickling without bondage: 2 week ago, as tickler.

Two nights before Christmas but that gal and I have a session planned for this Saturday night.

It's been about 9 days, 12 hours, and maybe 5 or 6 minutes...not that I'm counting :jester:...

*sigh* :(

Last weekend with my lover... mutual foot and armpit tickling during sex. I have become a screamer... and he only cums these days when i tickle his feet riding him backwards cowgirl, which is really fun for me too.

Lea

Last weekend with my lover... mutual foot and armpit tickling during sex. I have become a screamer... and he only cums these days when i tickle his feet riding him backwards cowgirl, which is really fun for me too.

Lea
==================================================
I am really happy to hear that you once again have someone to share your love and passion for tickling with, I know for a while you were feeling down and feeling really sad you no longer had a lover to share it with. Good for you Lea28! That rocks!! I am glad you were able to once again have a blast tickling and also get to add the erotic element to the tickling as well, the best of both worlds, that is great!! Wow a screamer huh, yeah from your threads and posts, I guessed that lol. You seem like a very animated person. Well least you get to have a blast again and get stress relief at the same time. Way to go!!

Yeah I have been tickled a few times here and there, nothing too big or too intense but ocassionally and that is mainly because bear and I still live here at grandma's house right now still helping her out in the ways we can but not so much that anymore; but so we can majorly save back money so we can have a place again. Looking forward to when we can have a place again, I miss bear and I's playful fun ticklethons. So last time I really have been big time tickled-July 11-15 2008:(:(:( Been a really really LONG time since really tickled-really craving to be tickled so BAD!!! Can't wait till we have a place again-so I can be tickled and can tickle pounce once again!!!

Yea I think I qualify. Even whne I am dating a woman for a few months, tickling does not really ever happen as they either are not ticklish or get mad when I try.

anytime is too long for me! I don't think I ever grow tired in either capacity!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back