• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where are you most ticklish?

Most ticklish

• Armpits

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Belly

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Thight

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Knees

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Feet

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

Lil GuY x

vote on where you are most ticklish..

Like most poeple on my feet

The back of my neck and on my back gets me giggling like a schoolgirl... one who has a deep voice.

I used to be most ticklish on my feet, but in recent years it seems my most ticklish areas are my midsection, ribs, sides and belly.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
I used to be most ticklish on my feet, but in recent years it seems my most ticklish areas are my midsection, ribs, sides and belly.

I agree with that actually, my worst area is my sides and stomach, but it used to be my feet.

While I am very ticklish everywhere, I would have to say my feet are the most ticlish HOWever, thighs,knees and sides are a very very close second. Being tickled on once place makes the rest of me more ticklish when tickled elsewhere.

TTD

Armpits the most. Close second is an area not listed: collarbones. :D

Ha Ha i know where that spot is on your hips! I just cant hit it everytime :twohugs: :feets:

Groin/hips

I voted for thighs since that is the closest area to my groin and hip area..my most ticklish area.

Until last year, I thought it was my belly....but since being tickled by my girlfriend while tied, it's definitely my feet. She uses those long fingernails on the balls of my feet and under my toes and I go totally insane (but of course I always pay Traci back in kind....and her bare feet are much more ticklish than mine (from her soft heels to those cute little toes :D :devil:

Once again, I apologize for not putting very many options up there.
Just got lazy lol. If yall wanna punch me go ahead

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back